Loews Atlanta Hotel
Why We Love It
- Half a mile from Piedmont Park and many rooms have park views
- Mercedes SUV transports guests for free within three-mile radius
- Upscale spa includes a hammam (traditional Turkish bathhouse)
- All artwork is available to purchase through local galleries
"Travelers like the location for pedestrian potential and proximity to attractions" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Many rooms in the 26-story glass-and-metal tower that is Loews Atlanta Hotel offer a bird’s-eye view of Piedmont Park. The park is less than half a mile from the hotel and popular destinations like the High Museum of Art and Fox Theatre are within a 15-minute walk of the Midtown property. A complimentary Mercedes SUV is available to transport guests within a three-mile radius.
The lobby is bright and airy, welcoming guests with large comfortable couches paired with sleek arm chairs. All art is curated from local galleries and available for purchase.
Accommodations are pretty standard with crisp neutral décor but include floor-to-ceiling windows, and bathroom mirrors feature televisions -- perfect for catching up on the morning news while getting ready for the day. All rooms include flat-screen televisions (suites have two) and desks with free Wi-Fi and ergonomic chairs. Corner rooms offer panoramic views of the skyline. The hotel is pet-friendly and has a room service menu for four-legged guests (all dinners come with treats, of course).
For Southern favorites with a modern twist, guests can book a table at the hotel’s Saltwood restaurant. The farm-to-table cuisine is paired with wine by the glass, microbrews and handcrafted cocktails. The hotel’s fitness center looks out over the neighborhood, and guests can unwind with treatments at the plush Exhale Spa or soak in the hammam.
- "Georgia's booming film industry brings plenty of celebs to Atlanta, and many of them stay in this sleek glass tower" -- Fodor’s
- "Set in the midst of Midtown, Atlanta's trendiest enclave, Loews Atlanta Hotel fits right into the neighborhood" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 for adults, USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.