W Atlanta Downtown
Why We Love It
- Within 10-minute walk of CNN Center and Georgia Aquarium
- Rooftop outdoor heated pool with posh bar
- Free car service within two-mile radius of the property
- Features large fitness center, Bliss spa and BLT Steak restaurant
"If you've never stayed in a W Hotel, now's the time to change that" -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
One of three Ws in Atlanta, the downtown property is less than a 10-minute walk from the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and Center for Civil and Human Rights. The old city skyline surrounds the glass tower as do a number of great restaurants, though guests won’t need to hit the pavement to find exceptional dining; the hotel houses an outpost of chef Laurent Tourondel’s BLT Steak. Beforehand, people-watch in the hotel’s DrinkShop and after dinner, stop by the swanky Living Room, where a DJ spins tunes nightly. Those looking to start the party earlier can head to the rooftop for fun in the sun at the pool and adjacent bar.
Rooms are divided into eight categories and all include pillowtop mattress, Bliss spa products, Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations and floor-to-ceiling windows. Upgrade options feature amenities like space for up to six guests, living rooms, wet bars and munchie boxes. Large corner rooms on high floors have the best views of the city.
Bliss offers pampering treatments in addition to individually tailored wellness programs and yoga classes. The concierge provides runners with custom-guided 5k or 10k routes. Those who prefer to get around town on four wheels can request the car service for complimentary transportation within a two-mile radius of the property, and anyone arriving by helicopter (we can dream, can’t we?) can land on the hotel’s helipad -- the only one of its kind in Atlanta.
- "Hip hotel in a hip location" -- Zagat
- "Often filled with the city's most stylish locals" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET