The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
Why We Love It
- Elegant hotel within walking distance of Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza
- Near MARTA stops with easy access to downtown attractions
- Club Level rooms include access to a private concierge and free breakfast
- Indoor lap pool with four lanes and companion hot tub
"The grande dame of Atlanta's luxury hotels" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Surrounded by the mansions of Atlanta’s most affluent residents, the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead offers accommodations and amenities luxurious enough to compete with its neighbors. The hotel is across the street from Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza, giving guests easy access to some of the city’s finest restaurants and most exclusive shopping. Although not near downtown's landmarks, the property is within a 15-minute walk of two MARTA lines which transport visitors to popular attractions like the World of Coca-Cola and CNN Center.
Upon entering the 22-story hotel, guests are immediately immersed in elegance from the mahogany-paneled lobby bedecked in English antiques and artwork to rooms celebrating Southern charm with garden prints, pastel walls and fresh-cut flowers. Lavish touches like Waterford chandeliers and marble fireplaces are balanced with modern amenities like flat-screen televisions, 400-thread-count sheets and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads. Visitors can upgrade to the Club Level for access to a private lounge and concierge, a complimentary continental breakfast and evening cordials with chocolates.
The Café’s Sunday brunch is a “can’t miss” according to past guests. Each afternoon, a proper high tea attracts guests and locals to the Lobby Lounge, where live jazz is performed into the evening. The spa includes indulgent extras like air filters, yoga mats and sound machines while guests also have access to an indoor lap pool with a hot tub and terrace.
- "Chic opulence is the name of the game at this fantastic spot in tony Lenox" -- Zagat
- "One of the most coveted and prestigious locations in the city" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 20 February 2017 to 07 September 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
- One of the dining venues
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.