Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Why We Love It
- One block from the water, within a mile of the aquarium and ballpark
- Connected by skywalk to the Baltimore Convention Center
- Many rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with harbor views
"You can't beat the location of the Hyatt Regency" -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Centrally located near all of Baltimore’s top attractions, this Hyatt Regency is within a 10-minute walk of the National Aquarium, Maryland Science Center and Camden Yards, the iconic baseball stadium. Just one block from the water, the hotel is across the street from Ripley’s Believe It or Not and the USS Constellation. The restaurants and bars of Fells Point and Little Italy are also within walking distance.
Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations, white noise machines and flat-screen TVs, and the Hyatt Grand Beds are topped with plush pillows and duvets to make guests feel at home. Floor-to-ceiling windows let in natural light, and many rooms offer views of the Inner Harbor. Guests can upgrade to suites with one or two bedrooms that feature office nooks and pullout sofas in the living areas.
The gym is open 24 hours to accommodate even the busiest travelers, and there is also a heated rooftop pool with a sundeck, open seasonally. Sun worshippers can order drinks and small plates poolside, while the hotel’s bistro and lounge serve modern comfort food.
- "This stretch of Light Street is practically a highway, but the unenclosed skyways allow ready pedestrian access to both Inner Harbor attractions and the convention center" -- Fodor’s
- "There is a skyline viewing deck that doubles as a sports court during the summer months" -- Gayot.com
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.