Park Central Hotel San Francisco, a Starwood Hotel
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond hotel one block from Market Street (2016)
- 24-hour fitness center and weekly guided morning runs
- Many rooms have panoramic views of the city
- Features a lounge with outdoor terrace and fireplace
"Wins guests over with magnificent views of the Yerba Buena Gardens and the San Francisco Bay" -- U.S. News
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located in the diverse SoMa (South of Market) neighborhood, the Park Central Hotel San Francisco is near technology companies, art spaces and night spots, making it a convenient choice for visitors in town for work or pleasure. Just four blocks from Union Square and around the corner from Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, the hotel is also right next to the financial district.
While the lobby is elegantly appointed with chandeliers, lavish floral arrangements and striped sofas, rooms feature a more contemporary design paired with modern amenities. Traditional Rooms offer the choice of one king or two queen beds and are equipped with desks and ergonomic chairs, flat-screen televisions and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries. Upgrades offer panoramic views from higher floors, floor-to-ceiling windows and separate living areas.
The property accommodates even the busiest travel itinerary with a 24-hour gym, allowing guests to work out on their own schedule. After a day of meetings or sightseeing, guests can unwind with cocktails in the lounge or on the terrace near the fireplace. Pair drinks with small plates of classic American cuisine before dining on organic, sustainable ingredients at MaSo, the on-site restaurant open for three meals a day.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 66.12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 44.46 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.