$179 & up – Secluded Key West 4-Star Resort incl. Cocktails
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
True to its name, this 4-star marina-front property sits at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean's crystal blue waters. Enjoy this secluded area of Key West, but find yourself a short drive from lively Duval Street — plus, this deal slashes 40% off regular rates and includes two welcome cocktails.
- Stay in an upgraded Partial Ocean View King or Two Queen room
- Through Oct. 21; Nov. 28
- $179 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $259 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Oct. 22 - Nov. 24
- $279 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $359 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perk: two welcome cocktails (reg. $30)
- Upgraded Ocean View rooms are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days before arrival for a full refund
- A one-night refundable deposit will be charged at time of booking
- Price based on up to two guests in a King room and up to four guests in a 2 Queen room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $45 plus tax, per night; the fee covers access to amenities, Wi-Fi access, non-motorized watersport equipment use, resort activities like yoga classes, shuttle service and more
- Self-parking is $20 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- There are six on-site pools as well as a waterfront bar and restaurant
- On-site water sports include kayaks, paddleboards, Jet Ski tours, private boat rentals and fishing charters
- Ride complimentary bikes around Stock Island or hop on the free shuttle service for a 20-minute ride to Duval Street
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Boasting the area's signature conch architecture, the 4-star Oceans Edge Resort & Marina Key West mixes the Caribbean and Victorian styles with a decor that has a modern beach-house feel. Guests can lounge by many palm tree-lined pools or embark on an outdoor adventure.
All rooms include private balconies featuring water views. The hotel has six pools to choose from and a waterfront bar and restaurant. Other unique amenities include a 165-slip marina, a scenic harbor walk, an activity tiki hut with complimentary kayak and paddleboard rentals, even access to fishing charters and snorkel boats.
Guests can grab a quick bite at Starbucks or indulge in an upscale meal at the waterfront Yellowfin Bar and Grill . Duval Street, famous for its shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, is just a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum are also a short drive away.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $70.00 USD plus tax per dog per night.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Maximum two dogs per room.
Car park fee: $20 plus tax per day. The resort/facility fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $45 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/facility fee includes:
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit:
$179 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(24 Member Ratings)