$169 & up – Secluded Key West 4-Star Stay w/$30 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
True to its name, this 4-star marina-front property sits at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean's crystal blue waters. Enjoy this secluded area of Key West, but find yourself a short drive from lively Duval Street — plus, this deal slashes up to 45% off regular rates and includes a $30 food-and-beverage credit.
- Stay in an upgraded Partial Ocean View King or Two Queen room
- $169-$219 per night ... most dates through Dec. 17
- Daily $30 food-and-beverage credit to be used at Yellowfin Bar & Kitchen, the cafe or poolside service
- Upgraded rooms and 2021 dates are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests in a Partial Ocean View Balcony King room and up to four guests in a Partial Ocean View Balcony 2 Queen room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $37 plus tax, per night; the fee covers access to amenities, Wi-Fi access, non-motorized watersport equipment use, resort activities like yoga classes, shuttle service and more
- Self-parking is $20 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- There are six on-site pools as well as a waterfront bar and restaurant
- On-site water sports include kayaks, paddleboards, Jet Ski tours, private boat rentals and fishing charters
- Located less than a 20-minute drive from famed Duval Street and the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Boasting the area's signature conch architecture, the 4-star Oceans Edge Resort & Marina Key West mixes Caribbean and Victorian styles with a decor that has a modern beach-house feel. Guests can lounge by a number of palm tree-lined pools or embark on an outdoor adventure.
All rooms include private balconies as well as floor-to-ceiling windows featuring water views. The hotel has six pools to choose from and a waterfront bar and restaurant. Other unique amenities include a 165-slip marina, a scenic harbor walk, paddleboard shop, water sport options and even access to fishing charters and snorkel boats.
Guests can grab a quick bite at Starbucks or indulge in a upscale meal at the waterfront Yellowfin Bar and Grill. Duval Street, famous for its shopping, restaurants and nightlife, is just a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The Ernest Hemingway home and Museum are also a short drive away.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $70.00 USD plus tax per dog per night.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds
Maximum two dogs per room
Car park fee: $20 plus tax per day. The resort/facility fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $37 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/facility fee includes:
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit:
Up to 45%
$169 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(17 Member Ratings)