$119 – Key West 4-Star Hotel w/Breakfast into Fall
According to Fodor's, "Oceans Edge is the smart choice for travelers seeking a big dose of luxury for a rather small price." Our exclusive deal saves guests 50% on this hotel that's located in a more secluded area of Key West, yet still just a short drive from lively Duval Street.
- What's included:
- Stay in an upgraded Ocean One-Bedroom Suite
- $119 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, Aug. 26 - Oct. 4
- Select weekends and June-July dates are also discounted
- Complimentary parking (reg. $20)
- Daily breakfast for two guests (reg. $40)
- 25% discount on 90-minute Jet Ski tours for two adults
- Room rate based on two adults
- These rates are nonrefundable, but you can book a room with a flexible cancellation policy for an additional $20 per night
- Children up to age of 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room
- A daily resort fee of $34 plus tax is due upon arrival no matter where you book; it covers access to six swimming pools, pool towels, 24-hour fitness center access, an on-site concierge, hourly downtown shuttle service, kayaks, paddleboards, bicycles, family games and Wi-Fi
- The resort accepts pets under 50 pounds; pet fee is $70 per night
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- This hotel, which opened in early 2017, features Key West's signature architecture
- Spacious rooms all have water views and private balconies
- There are six on-site pools as well as a waterfront bar and restaurant
- On-site water sports include kayaks, paddleboards, jet-ski tours, private boat rentals and fishing charters
- Located less than a 20-minute drive from famed Duval Street and the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
Oceans Edge Key West Hotel & Marina is one of the newest additions to the Florida Keys. Boasting the area's signature conch architecture, the property mixes Caribbean and Victorian styles with a decor that has a modern beach-house feel.
All rooms include private balconies as well as floor-to-ceiling windows featuring water views. The hotel has six pools to choose from and a waterfront bar and restaurant. Other unique amenities include a 165-slip marina, a scenic harbor walk, paddleboard shop, on-site watersports, and even access to fishing charters and snorkel boats.
Guests can grab a quick bite at Starbucks or indulge in a waterfront meal at Yellowfin Bar and Grill. The restaurant serves American-Caribbean cuisine and features eggs Benedict and golden malted waffles for breakfast, your choice of island sandwiches, salads and wraps for lunch and fresh-caught local seafood for dinner.
Less than a 20-minute drive away is famed Duval Street and the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Accessibility Roll-in shower in some rooms
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 25.
Minimum age required to check in: 25.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to the age of 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Cot/cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets (dogs only - up to 50lbs) are allowed on request, and will be charged $70 (subject to tax) per night per pet. Maximum two dogs per room. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A daily resort fee of $34 plus tax applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out. The Resort Fee includes: Six Swimming Pools, Pool Towels, 24 Hour Fitness Center, On-Site Concierge, Hourly Downtown Shuttle Service, Kayaks, Paddle-boards, Bicycles, Family Games, and Resort Wide WiFi.
A Parking Fee of $20 (plus tax) applies per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Please note: When booking the Travelzoo Deal or Travelzoo Deal Non-refundable, the parking is included in this offer
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 50% off
$119 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, Aug. 26 - Oct. 4
Getting ThereThe Oceans Edge Hotel & Marina is approximately 10 minutes from Key West International Airport. A taxi is approximately $15 plus tip.
Miami International Airport is approximately three and a half hours away. Rental car kiosks are available throughout the airport and prices vary by supplier.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(31 Member Ratings)