$79 – Official Walt Disney World Hotel incl. Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With smaller crowds and cooler days, the fall and winter months are arguably the best time of year to visit Orlando theme parks. This 4-star Wyndham puts you steps from the most magical place on earth — stay for $79 through January and save 50%.
- Check in most dates through Jan. 31
- $79-$99 per night ... Tower Lakeview King or Two Queen Room
- Half-off daily resort fee of $12 plus tax, per night (reg. $24 plus tax), which covers Wi-Fi, pool access and more
- Upgrade to a Disney View Room for +$10 per night
- Note: Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Self-parking fee is $20 plus tax, per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This Official Walt Disney World Hotel is across the street from Disney Springs, formerly Downtown Disney, a popular shopping, entertainment and dining area
- Features an aquatic playground, two pools and a kids' recreation zone
- All rooms have large windows, and upgraded rooms have views of the Disney skyline and fireworks over the theme parks
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Looking for Disney World tickets? We've also negotiated an offer for single- and multi-day admissions into 2021.
The Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Hotel is an Official Walt Disney World Hotel, located across the street from Disney Springs, known for its shopping, family-friendly entertainment and restaurants. On-site activities include a large pool with water features the kids will love, a game room, a volleyball court and a basketball court. Guests can grab a bite to eat at the newly renovated, poolside Oasis Bar & Grill. For a quick snack or coffee, visit Sundial cafe. Tower rooms boast large windows with views of the water or Walt Disney World (you may see fireworks if you're lucky) and come equipped with free-Wi-Fi.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under. Rates based on a maximum occupancy of up to 4 guests per room.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum occupancy of up to 4 guests per room.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Car park fee: $20 plus tax per day. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a reduced Resort Fee of 12.00 USD plus tax per night***
A resort/facility fee of $24 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a reduced Resort Fee of 12.00 USD plus tax per night***
Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, our LakeView Restaurant, Character Breakfast, Eclipse Lobby Bar, and Fitness Center remain closed.
Currently, no transportation to the parks is provided.
Open F&B Options are as follows:
Oasis Restaurant and Bar- located poolside is open for lunch, dinner and drinks daily.
Sundial Café Featuring Joffrey’s Coffee Bar is open for breakfast daily.
At the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs™ Resort hotel, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our guests and associates.
We have instituted a series of industry best practices and guidelines focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols. We have also introduced new standards based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) designed to have our hotels deliver a more consistent cleaning experience.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in public areas
• We are following CDC guidelines for Social Distancing rules.
Signage promoting social distancing is highly visible throughout the property
• All hard surfaces in guest rooms are being cleaned prior to new arrivals with EPA approved cleaners
• Touch points which are harder to clean including magazines, notepads, pens and laundry bags have been removed from guest rooms
• All high traffic areas around the hotel are cleaned frequently with EPA approved cleaners
• Housekeepers do not enter occupied rooms for cleaning unless specifically requested
• All hotel Associates are subject to health and temperature screenings upon arrival and are sent home if their temperature is elevated or are showing any other symptoms
• Hotel associates are required to wear facemasks in all areas of the hotel where they may have interaction with guests or other associates
$79 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(39 Member Ratings)