$169 & up – NYC: Autumn Stays near Times Square, Save 40%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We've negotiated some rare fall discounts in the heart of New York's theater district. Members can save up to 40% on stays through November, plus even deeper discounts for winter visits.
"You don’t get much more central than this hotel, just a tapdance away from the heart of Broadway" -- The Mirror
- Stay in a Preferred King room
- $169-$219 ... most Sundays-Mondays
- $239-$279 ... Tuesdays-Saturdays
- $119-$159 ... most Sundays-Mondays
- $199-$209 ... most Tuesday-Saturdays
- December-March dates also discounted, starting at
$99 per night in January
- All stays include a complimentary welcome drink for two guests (reg. $26)
Travelzoo Tip: Members can save up to $70 per ticket with this exclusive offer to the Broadway musical "Waitress" for shows through Nov. 3.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $32 plus tax per night; the fee covers phone calls, Wi-Fi, fitness center access, morning coffee service in the lobby and more
- Self-parking is $45, and valet parking is $55 plus tax per night for standard vehicles; +$10 per night for oversized vehicles
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Perfect if you plan to attend Broadway shows: The hotel is a block from the crossroads of Times Square
- Within two blocks of 13 subway lines and a five-minute walk to the shops on Fifth Avenue and Rockefeller Center
- Given the busy location, guest rooms are relatively quiet and come with Wi-Fi access
- "A respite from the concrete jungle" with an "incredible location" (U.S. News & World Report)
Right in the heart of New York City’s Times Square and Theater District, the Hotel Mela Times Square is a pleasant alternative to the big-box chains that dominate this part of town. It is tucked just one block from the crossroads of Times Square, down the street from ABC's "Good Morning America" studio, and it's a short walk to Bryant Park and shopping on Fifth Avenue.
Relatively spacious guest rooms are "quaint" and "cozy" with "great beds" (Oyster.com) and feature flat-screen TVs, in-room coffee makers and Wi-Fi, which you'll need for planning trips to all the attractions within walking distance of the hotel. Superior rooms are the smallest, with Deluxe and Executive adding progressively more space.
Dining options include the Zagat-recommended Saju Bistro, a French-themed restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (with an extensive wine list), and the Long Room, featuring pub grub, tons of craft beers, a wide selection of Scotch whisky and a comfortable lounge in the back. There's also a 24-hour fitness center and a business center on site.
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
A resort/facility fee of $32 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Facility Fee includes:
Valet service fee: $55 per night.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: $65 per night.
Self Parking fee: 45 USD per night.
Self Parking fee for oversized vehicle: 55 USD per night.
In & out privileges are not included for Valet & Self Parking.
The Facility Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$169 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.