JW Marriott Washington DC
Why We Love It
- Luxury hotel around the corner from the White House
- Large indoor pool with Jacuzzi and seasonal pool-level terrace
- Rooftop patio with panoramic views of Pennsylvania Avenue
- High tech rooms sync personal devices with TVs and wireless keyboards
"One of a handful of privileged hotels that rubs shoulders with the White House" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The “no-nonsense luxury hotel” (Oyster.com) is just two blocks from the White House, making the JW Marriott Hotel Washington, D.C., an easy choice for both those in town to do business on Capitol Hill and sightseeing families.
Many guest rooms offer views of downtown D.C. and some have private balconies. All accommodations feature minimalist décor in cool shades of charcoal and slate against crisp white linens. Each is equipped with free Wi-Fi, work stations and one king or two queen beds. The flat-screen televisions can access the internet and are synced with wireless keyboards and connectivity panels to hook up with guest computers, iPod and digital cameras. Suites add living room areas and the option to connect with adjoining rooms.
The hotel has two casual restaurants, a convenience market and a Starbucks in the lobby. Adults have 24-hour access to the fitness center while guests of all ages can take a dip in the hotel’s indoor pool and lounge on the adjacent outdoor terrace (open in summer months). For panoramic views of the city, visitors only have to head to the rooftop looking out over Pennsylvania Avenue.
- "Hits the mark both for business and pleasure with a fantastic location" -- Zagat
- "It's hard to forget you are in the nation's capital when you stay in one of the beautifully furnished rooms here" -- Fodor’s
- "Conveniently located two blocks from the White House and the metro center" -- AAA
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 68.44 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.