Brockencote Hall Country House
Why We Love It
- This renovated Victorian property sits in 70 acres of private parkland, with a "lovely lakeside setting" (The Daily Telegraph)
- The fine-dining restaurant has an impressive cheese selection & uses honey from its own hives
- You can explore the spa town of Great Malvern or hike the Worcestershire Way
100% (332 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Brockencote Hall Country House is a grand manor house tucked away in "beautiful" (The AA) parkland with its own lake, and surrounded by meadows with grazing sheep.
The 30-mile Worcestershire Way hiking trail starts at Bewdley, which is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel, and it runs all the way down to the spa town of Great Malvern.
Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare, is 45 minutes' drive away. The Malvern Hills -- a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty sprawling across three counties -- can also be reached in 45 minutes. The cathedral city of Worcester is 30 minutes' drive away.
The AA Restaurant Guide 2017 praises the hotel's Chaddesley Restaurant for its "precise and skilful" dish combinations. The menu makes the most of local seasonal ingredients, including a handpicked selection of cheeses and honey from the estate's own hives. Le Colonial Lounge, which has brilliant views of the surrounding parkland, is open for bar meals and light snacks.
Despite its size, this Victorian manor is intimate within, with only 21 bedrooms -- all individually decorated. All have DVD players (movies are available at reception), and there's free Wi-Fi, bottled water and snacks, plus fresh milk in the fridge for tea and coffee.
- "It's difficult not to be charmed by Brockencote" -- The Guardian
- "The mood - in terms of both decor and service - is one of understated elegance" -- Radio Times
- "With the Malvern and Cotswold hills within striking distance, Brockencote lacks for nothing in terms of location" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2017
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents' room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request: free of charge for children under 12, £35 per night for children aged 12 to 16. There is no extra bed for adults. Extra beds cannot be provided in the Classic Rooms. Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
To avoid disappointment please call the hotel directly on +44 (0) 1562 777 876 to arrange your preferred time for dinner.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(332 Member Reviews)