Washington Marriott at Metro Center
Why We Love It
- Steps from a major subway hub and less than a mile from the White House
- Features a large fitness center, heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- Concierge Level rooms include free breakfast and afternoon hors d’oeuvres
"The big-chain feel is offset by a good location just steps away from the monuments and museums" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Staying at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center puts guests within 1.5 miles of the U.S. Capitol, the White House and the Smithsonian Institution. With six subway lines stopping around the corner, the rest of our nation’s capital is easily accessible from the hotel without braving the city’s notorious traffic.
Despite being last renovated in 2005, the hotel’s guest rooms are "well-maintained and feel new" (Oyster.com). Rooms feature feather-top mattress with 400-thread-count sheets and down duvet covers. In-room Wi-Fi is available for a daily charge, otherwise guests can sign on for free in the lobby. All rooms include one king bed and a sofa bed or two double beds. Upgrading to the Concierge Level gains access to a private lounge for free breakfast and afternoon appetizers.
Unlike many of the neighborhood’s hotels, this property has a well-equipped health club, an indoor pool and a Jacuzzi tub. Before hitting the town for meetings or sightseeing, guests can grab a cup of coffee at the lobby’s Starbucks and Fire & Sage serves traditional American favorites throughout the day.
- "A locale on top of a Metro station puts this downtown Marriott just a quick train ride from the District's best attractions" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Clean, comfortable and well-located, big-chain hotel" -- Oyster.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.70 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.