$179 – Long Beach Waterfront Hotel with Breakfast, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save 50% through the end of year at this hip, Latin-inspired Long Beach hotel that features its own sandy beach along the waterfront.
"This boutique property hits you with hip immediately upon entering" -- Lonely Planet
- $179 per night ... most dates through December
- Stay in an upgraded waterview room with a king or two queen beds
- Daily breakfast for two ($50 value)
- Holiday dates around Thanksgiving and Christmas are $159 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are available for $20 more per night
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $29 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The waterfront location comes with its own 6,500-square-foot sandy beach, Playa at the Maya
- Fuego restaurant, an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner, serves fresh seafood dishes with harbor views
- Relax in the waterfront pool with floating poolside cabanas and fire pits
- A complimentary shuttle offers rides within 2 miles, including to downtown, Shoreline Village, the aquarium and the convention center
Hotel Maya, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, brings a low-key Latin vibe to the Long Beach waterfront. Set on 11 acres covered with more than 400 palm trees, an agave garden, pebble walkways and bright colorful tiles, the hotel is a quieter (but still convenient) alternative to downtown. A seasonal (May-October) water taxi provides transportation across the bay to downtown Long Beach, and the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to destinations within 2 miles.
The property includes a walking track, a waterfront pool with floating cabanas and -- the real highlight -- its own 6,500-square-foot sandy beach area with firepits. Savor Latin cuisine at the on-site Fuego restaurant, an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner featuring everything from ceviche and fresh seafood to barbecue, steaks and, of course, margaritas. The bar also serves 150 types of tequilas -- the largest selection in the region.
Guests can rent bikes (for an additional fee) and cruise along downtown Long Beach's bike boulevards, which were built as part of the city's push to become one of the most bike-centric cities in California. The historic Queen Mary, a ship turned museum and floating hotel, is half a mile away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in King Water View Balcony room only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available in King Water View Balcony room only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Fees: Car park fee: $29 plus tax per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$179 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(42 Member Ratings)