$139 & up – Charleston Hotel w/Breakfast & Bottle of Wine
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 45% on stays at the historic, 4-star Francis Marion Hotel and receive exclusive extras, including daily breakfast, a welcome bottle of wine and truffles. Even better — this offer includes dates into spring, which U.S. News calls one of the best times to visit Charleston.
"Location, location, location is the main draw of this historic hotel" — Travel + Leisure
- Stay in a Deluxe King Room through May
- $139-$179 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $169-$249 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast (reg. $34)
- A welcome bottle of wine and chocolate truffles ($46 value, once per stay)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival
- Select dates require a 2-night or 5-night minimum length of stay
- Maximum occupancy is two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $20 and valet parking is $28 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stately and elegant hotel in the center of downtown, within blocks of shops and restaurants
- Marion Square hosts the seasonal Charleston Farmers Market, which is held just across the street
- Within walking distance of great restaurants, including James Beard Award winners
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Towering over King Street for nearly a century, the Francis Marion Hotel is considered one of the charming city’s grand dames. Much like its historic surroundings, the downtown property reflects the ambiance of the 1920s, with impressive pillars and stately chandeliers.
Cornflower-blue rooms and suites are decorated in historic Charleston style, with two-poster beds, custom tapestries and granite-topped wood furnishings. All rooms include free Wi-Fi, coffeemakers and flat-screen TVs, while Deluxe Rooms feature seating areas, and suites have separate living rooms with sofa beds. Lower floors may be subject to street noise, so for quieter stays — and the best views — request a higher-floor room looking out at King Street or the harbor.
Guests can reserve a time slot to visit the 24-hour fitness center and, for additional costs, can book treatments at the full-service Adagio Day Spa (by appointment only). Bearing the nickname of the revolutionary war hero himself, Francis Marion, the Swamp Fox Restaurant & Bar serves upscale, classic Southern cuisine. Guests can also find James Beard Award-winning restaurants Husk and FIG within a mile of the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests in the Deluxe King room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests in the Deluxe King room.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $50 plus tax, per night will be charged upon arrival. Dogs only. A maximum of one dog per guestroom is permitted.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Dogs only. A maximum of one dog per guestroom is permitted.
Valet service fee: $28 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Car park fee: $20 per day.
The car park is available at the nearby City Garage and includes in and out privileges.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Please note that this property may have limited services and amenities due to social distancing guidelines, until further notice.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.francismarionhotel.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/FMH-COVID-Letter-Updated-OCT-2020.pdf
Up to 45% Off
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(42 Member Ratings)