Agroturismo Sa Talaia
Why We Love It
- The property is listed in The Daily Telegraph's guide to Ibiza's best hotels
- It's set among pine trees in tranquil gardens on the outskirts of San Antonio
- There's a Jacuzzi & a palm-fringed outdoor pool
- There's a lobby bar & an à la carte restaurant
"A hidden refuge with boho-chic interiors" -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
This laid-back hotel is tucked away at the end of a track a short drive from the bars and cafés of Sant Antoni de Portmany. The property, which is set among tall pine trees in tranquil gardens, featured in The Daily Telegraph's guide to Ibiza's best hotels for its "boho-chic vibe, calm environment and affable staff".
While the hotel might feel a million miles away from Ibiza's party scene, San Antonio's sunset strip is just five kilometres away, and Benimussa Park, an outdoor party venue that's said to have once been a zoo, is five minutes' walk away. Cosmopolitan Ibiza Town, with its medieval old town, effervescent nightlife, restaurants and bars, is around 20 minutes' drive away.
Back at the hotel, there's a Jacuzzi and plenty of places to relax and unwind -- Balinese beds are dotted around the gardens and by the palm-fringed outdoor pool. Massages can be arranged on request, and there's a lobby bar, plus an à la carte restaurant that serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine.
There are 12 individually designed rooms and suites that are located either in the main house and stone tower, or in cabanas within the gardens. Interiors have an opulent feel, with elegant furnishings and colour schemes incorporating silver and grey tones. Some higher category rooms have terraces overlooking the pool and gardens.
- "A hidden refuge with boho-chic interiors and set in extensive grounds, where guests do yoga on the lawn or slump in the shade with paperbacks and generous gin and tonics." -- The Daily Telegraph
- "The affable staff here manage to pull off the clever trick of appearing when you need something without constantly hovering around." -- The Daily Telegraph
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Express check-in / checkout
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: midnight
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is midnight Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.