The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa
Why We Love It
- First Westin-branded hotel in Vegas, five minutes from the monorail
- Hosts a midweek wine and hors d’oeuvres hour for guests
- Features an outdoor pool, spa with 15 treatment rooms and 24-hour gym
- 10-minute walk to the Strip, Bally’s and the Flamingo are even closer
"A low-key resort, which is just how the majority of its guests like it" -- TimeOut Las Vegas
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The first Westin property opened in Las Vegas caters more to the business crowd than those looking to party or gamble in Sin City. But after a day of meetings guests at this hotel can easily access the Strip – just a 10-minute walk from the hotel – while Bally’s Las Vegas is directly across Flamingo Road.
The property features over 800 immaculately maintained rooms, all equipped with the signature Westin Heavenly Bed and a seating area with a desk and armchair. All accommodations sleep up to four guests but groups in need of more space can upgrade to the one- or two-bedroom High Roller Suites with a dining table, wet bar and room for as many as eight adults.
Ideal for hosting meetings and events, the hotel has over 20,000 feet of meeting space in addition to a 24-hour gym, full-service spa with 15 treatment rooms, a second-story outdoor pool and Starbucks in the lobby. Savona, the hotel restaurant is named after a Mediterranean port city and serves cuisine from the region inspired by traditional French and Italian cooking.
- "Aimed less at holidaymakers and more at the kind of business traveller who wants to get some work done but also wants the bright lights of the Strip within easy reach" -- TimeOut Las Vegas
- "The Westin is one of the few Vegas casinos catering primarily to a business clientele" -- Concierge.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.11 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.