Hyatt Regency La Jolla
Why We Love It
- Hotel’s lobby and guest rooms were renovated in 2014
- Features an oversized pool deck with plenty of seating and pit fires
- Four trendy restaurants, including a steakhouse and sushi hot spot
- Two tennis courts, 24-hour fitness room and business center on site
"Extremely well located on 11 acres in La Jolla, with incredible ocean views and sunsets” -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Its location in the Golden Triangle area makes the Hyatt Regency La Jolla popular with business travelers, but it is also within a 10-minute drive of the beach and La Jolla village so guests can sightsee or soak up the California sun while in town.
The Italian palace-style hotel was completely renovated in 2014, adding a coastal flair to guest rooms with modern furniture in a calming palette of blues and grays. Visitors can upgrade to the club floor where a complimentary breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres are served in the private lounge.
Corporate guests can meet deadlines at the 24-hour business center or reserve one of the 21 meeting rooms, ballrooms or a glass-enclosed pavilion that seats up to 600 people, all equipped with the latest technology.
Stepping outside, guests will find a large outdoor pool area with cabanas and fire pits surrounded by cozy seating. Active travelers can schedule in a workout at the 24-hour fitness center or play tennis on the property’s two courts. The hotel also has four restaurants, including Cafe Japengo, a trendy sushi spot.
- "Leaving may not be necessary because the ... property has much to offer" -- Gayot.com
- "A magnet for meeting groups, academic gatherings, and business travelers, but it works for vacationers as well" -- Frommer’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.