$125-$165—Hip New Orleans hotel near Lafayette Square
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Five minutes from the French Quarter is New Orleans’ Warehouse District, a quieter part of town home to old brick buildings-turned-trendy restaurants, wine bars, boutique shops, bakeries and galleries displaying the work of local artists. The boutique Ace Hotel fits into the scene seamlessly, with five of its own on-site eateries and bars, a rooftop pool that overlooks the city and a one-of-a-kind art gallery sourced through its unique Artist in Residence program.
Travelzoo members save up to 50% on stays into January with this offer that includes a waived amenity fee and two welcome drinks.
- Stay in a Medium Room (sleeps two) or a Double Room (sleeps four), Sundays-Thursdays
- $125 per night ... Nov. 19 - Jan. 7
- $165 per night ... through Nov. 18
- Weekends start at $165 per night
- Upgrade to a Patio Room for +$50 per night, or stay in a Large Room for +$15 per night
- Refundable rates are available for +$10-$30 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Two welcome drinks ($35 value, once per stay)
- Waived destination fee (reg. $30 plus tax, per night), which covers Wi-Fi, bicycle use, seating at the rooftop pool and more
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations and modifications are not permitted on nonrefundable bookings. Full prepayment (room and tax) required upon booking nonrefundable rates. Refundable rates are available for an additional $10-$30 per night. Refundable booking cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 7 days before arrival to avoid fees.
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a Medium Room and up to 4 guests sharing a Double Room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Valet parking is $50 plus tax, per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- It's within walking distance to numerous top restaurants, the French Quarter, the Smoothie King Center, Caesars Superdome and the Convention Center
- The hotel's Josephine Estelle restaurant serves Italian cuisine and is led by James Beard Award-nominated chefs; lighter fare like fresh oysters are on the menu at Seaworthy
- The on-site café, Lovage, serves coffee, freshly baked pastries, grab-and-go sandwiches and more
- Alto, the popular rooftop pool and cocktail bar, has skyline views; live music and entertainment are performed almost every night at the on-site concert venue, Three Keys
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible pool area
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per night. Dogs are allowed.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Please note that pets are allowed in the hotel lobby, but are not permitted in Josephine Estelle, Seaworthy, or Alto (our pool lounge).
Dogs are allowed.
Valet service fee: $50 plus tax per night. The Resort Fee includes:
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The Resort Fee includes:
Up to 50% off
$125 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.