Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance
Why We Love It
- Perfect for big families, each room sleeps up to six people and comes with bunk beds, a fridge and microwave
- There's an on-site waterpark with large slides, a heated pool and a separate splash pad area for small children
- The property is new (opened in 2015) and gets rave reviews by past guests
- Guests can walk to Disneyland in under ten minutes
"#3 of 116 Anaheim hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Rooms & Rates
Opened in 2015, the unique Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance is not your typical business-focused Courtyard property.
With a waterpark, heated outdoor pools and roomy suites, this resort was designed specifically for larger families -- each room sleeps up to six people. Every room comes with a bunk bed, fridge and microwave. Wi-Fi and in-room Netflix streaming is included in the nightly rate. Some rooms have views of the nightly firework shows at Disney.
The only parking option at the hotel is valet for a fee of $20 per day. However, the hotel is less than a 10-minute walk to Disneyland -- so guests staying here can avoid the hassle of taking a shuttle or parking at the theme park.
The property also has on-site laundry facilities, three restaurants and a Starbucks.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.50 and USD 12.50 for adults, USD 3.50 and USD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 24.00 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 16 January 2018 to 26 January 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Water park
- Spa tub
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.