$119-$199—Jekyll Island hotel incl. weekends, 60% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Once an exclusive hunting club for wealthy businessmen, this historic Jekyll Island landmark is now a hotel that offers a charming and timeless getaway to beachgoers and history lovers alike. Guests of Jekyll Island Club get full access to the club's luxury amenities, as well as a croquet lawn, two pools and four restaurants.
Save up to 60% at this Golden Isles National Historic Landmark into December with this exclusive offer.
- Stay in a Traditional King, many dates through Dec. 22
- $119-$149 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $169-$199 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a Traditional Two Queen for +$10 per night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 7 days before arrival to receive a refund of the 1-night deposit (room, tax and resort fee) minus a $25 cancellation fee
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $38 plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, beach/pool towel service, shuttle service and more
- Valet parking is $15 plus tax, per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Built in 1887 as the clubhouse and winter cottages of Gilded Age giants
- AT&T president Theodore Vail answered the first transcontinental phone call while staying here
- The island’s only hotel on the inland coast; offers a free shuttle to the oceanside beach
- The "cottages" and the club were designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1978
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 USD plus tax per room, per stay.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 USD plus tax per room, per stay.
Valet service fee: $15 plus tax per night. The resort fee includes:
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of $38 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort fee includes:
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 60% off
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.