$45 – Niagara Falls Stays w/Drinks & Extras, Reg. $97
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stay a 10-minute walk from the Horseshoe Falls with this refundable offer that saves over 50% on stays through April.
- Check in through April 30:
- $45 per night ... most Sundays-Fridays
- $68 per night ... most Saturdays
- Accommodations in a Traditional Room with two queen beds
- Upgrade to a Whirlpool Suite for +$15 per night or a Family Suite for +$23 per night
- All stays include:
- Beer tasting for two at Niagara Brewing Company
- Two-for-one passes to Bird Kingdom
- $10 dining voucher and two free drinks at Hard Rock Cafe
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 3 p.m. local time, 24 hours prior to check-in
- Note: Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking; extra-occupant fee for guests ages 18 and over is $19 (plus taxes) per person, per night
- Extra bed available on request and in Traditional Rooms only for $19 (plus taxes) per night
- No matter where you book, a 7.9% facility fee (inclusive of tax) is applicable; the fee covers Wi-Fi, parking and use of amenities such as indoor pool and sauna
- Not pet-friendly
- For more information see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Walking distance to the Falls, and close to all of Clifton Hill's myriad attractions
- Parking is free, a hard-to-come-by amenity in Niagara Falls
- All guests of the hotel enjoy free Wi-Fi
Within walking distance of the Falls, this family-friendly hotel is right in the centre of all the action in Clifton Hill. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is within a five-minute walk from the hotel, and both Casino Niagara and the Rainbow Bridge to the U.S. are reachable in under 10 minutes.
The indoor pool and sauna are located in the central courtyard of the hotel, adjacent to the terrace. Some of the guest rooms have balconies overlooking this sunny central courtyard. Rooms have all the expected amenities, along with free Wi-Fi, while Family Suites have two connecting bedrooms and a minifridge. Whirlpool Suites have oversized tubs in the rooms.
Free parking is available for all hotel guests, something that is rarely offered by Niagara Falls hotels, and the business centre is open 24 hours a day. There's no on-site restaurant, but there are a multitude of options at your doorstep.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/ pack 'n play and extra bed available in the Traditional Room only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/ pack 'n play and extra bed available in the Traditional Room only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Municipal Accommodation Tax of CA$2.00 plus tax (CA$2.26 tax inclusive) per room per night applies and will be included in the total price messaged.
A resort/ facility fee of 7.9% inclusive of tax per room per night applies and will be included in the total price messaged.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Please be advised that during this pandemic it is suggested to check the Canadian/US border for closures for all nonessential travel.
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
The pool and sauna are currently closed.
Breakfast is not available at this time.
Over 50% Off
$45 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.