$99 – Naples Waterfront Hotel w/Breakfast, 60% Off
Travelzoo members praise this quaint Naples waterfront hotel for its prime location and staff. This deal saves up to 60% and includes exclusive perks.
- What's included:
- Travel through Sept. 30
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays in a city-view room
- $119 per night, Sundays-Thursdays in a bay-view room
- +$20 on the weekends
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $22)
- Choice of one-hour kayak rental, paddleboard rental or bike rental
- Room rate based on two adults
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room
- No resort fee
- This resort is not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Located steps from the ritzy shops, galleries and eateries of Fifth Avenue
- 30-minute drive from Barefoot Beach and Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, named two of the top 10 beaches in America by Forbes
- Includes a fitness center, outdoor pool and marina with boat rentals and charter services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and self-parking
The Bayfront Inn 5th Ave is known for its stunning water views and laid-back, Caribbean-chic vibe. Located on Naples' bustling Fifth Avenue, guests are a five-minute walk from a bevy of gourmet restaurants, couture shopping, art galleries and nightlife.
On site, a heated pool and spa are nestled among tropical foliage with a stone waterfall, where guests can lounge with an umbrella drink or soak up the sun. The boutique hotel is also home to a 12-slip marina, which allows docking, charter services and boat rentals. Providing sweeping views of the marina and Naples Bay is Bambu Tropical Bar & Grille, the hotel’s signature restaurant, which offers alfresco dining.
Those looking to explore the area by land rather than by sea can hop on a vintage trolley cable car for the Naples Trolley Tour, which departs every hour from the hotel and offers 23 hop-off stops. Barefoot Beach and Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, which Forbes named among the top 10 beaches in America, are located within a 30-minute drive of the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
Complimentary air transfer to Naples airport.
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 4. Extra beds are not available.
Extra person charge is $25 (subject to tax) is per person per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Sept. 30
Getting ThereThe hotel is a five-minute drive to the Naples Municipal Airport and a 40-minute drive from the Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(17 Member Ratings)