$129 & up – Florida: Naples Waterfront Hotel incl. Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stay on the water's edge at this boutique hotel located near the trendy shops, galleries and eateries of Fifth Avenue. Travelzoo members can take in bay views and save up to 35% on stays through March.
- Check in to a Bay View King or Two Double Room through March
- $129-$169 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $149-$189 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Guests can rent kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and bikes from the hotel
- Take a less-than-15-minute walk to Fifth Avenue and explore upscale shops, galleries and trendy restaurants
- Hop in the car and make the 10-minute drive to the beach
- Lay out at the heated outdoor pool or enjoy boat rentals and charter services at the marina
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Bayfront Inn 5th Ave is known for its stunning water views and laid-back, Caribbean-chic vibe. Located on Naples' bustling Fifth Avenue, guests are a five-minute walk from a numerous restaurants, upscale shops, art galleries and nightlife.
On-site, a heated pool and spa are nestled among tropical foliage with a stone waterfall, where guests can lounge with an umbrella drink or soak up the sun. The hotel is also home to a 12-slip marina, which allows docking, charter services and boat rentals. Guests can rent kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, bikes and more from the hotel. Providing sweeping views of the marina and Naples Bay is Bambu Tropical Bar & Grille, the on-site restaurant that offers alfresco dining.
Those looking to explore the area by land rather than by sea can hop on a vintage trolley cable car for the Naples Trolley Tour, which departs every hour from the hotel and offers 23 hop-off stops. For a visit to the beach, Barefoot Beach and Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park are located within a 30-minute drive of the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Up to 35%
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(68 Member Ratings)