Harrah's Atlantic City
Why We Love It
- Take a midweek break at this popular 4-star resort, and receive a dining credit on top of exclusively discounted rates. Weekends are also on sale.
- Casino has more than 2,000 slots and 40 poker tables
- Family fun center with arcade, mini golf and a seasonal pool keeps kids entertained
- Free shuttle to sister properties located on the boardwalk
- The Pool After Dark occasionally hosts celebrity DJs like Pauly D of "Jersey Shore" fame
"An impressive array of restaurants" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Situated in the Marina District, Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City offers a range of accommodations with round-the-clock entertainment for guests.
The resort boasts a 175,000-square-foot, 24-hour casino with 2,172 slot machines and 40 poker tables. Those seeking even more options can hop aboard the resort’s complimentary shuttle to its sister properties located along the boardwalk, just a 10-minute ride away.
With thousands of rooms, accommodations are available to suit virtually any budget. The Harbor and Marina Towers offer wallet-friendly guest rooms with basic, but comfortable accommodations. While newer, modern rooms are located in the Waterfront Tower.
Aptly named the Pool, the resort’s indoor aquatic playground is set in an enclosed glass dome kept at a comfortable 82 degrees year-round and is accessible to guests ages 21+. At night, the space transforms into a trendy nightclub where DJs play to packed crowds and welcome the occasional celebrity guest.
A family fun center with a seasonal pool, arcade and mini golf can keep children occupied while parents rejuvenate in the full-service Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. The resort’s 11 restaurants provide enough variety to please any palate, and the on-site concert venue offers an eclectic range of acts that sometimes include timeless bands like the Monkees.
A resort fee of $27 per night, tax inclusive, is applicable. The fee covers fitness-center and pool access, Wi-Fi and unlimited local calls.
- “As parents relax at the acclaimed Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, younger guests can go a little wild at the family fun center with its mini-golf course, arcade, and family pool” – Fodor’s
- “An impressive array of restaurants ranging from casual to gourmet” – Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Pet Friendly rooms are not offered.
A resort fee of $20 (subject to tax $27.36) per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.