The Michelangelo Hotel
Why We Love It
- This swanky midtown hotel has received the AAA 4-Diamond award every years since 2003
- Junior Suites are 550 square feet, larger than some NYC apartments
- Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and Times Square are all within a five-block radius of the hotel
- Italian fineries like Carrara marble and Veronese-style oil paintings dress the hotel interior
"Welcome dose of Italian hospitality" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
If the name didn't give it away, The Michelangelo Hotel's grand Renaissance-style decor will hint toward this hotel's motif. This AAA 4-Diamond hotel is an easy walk to the city's most famous landmarks, but offers a quiet refuge just out of reach from the light and sound factory that is Times Square -- the main crossroads are four blocks south of the hotel, and Broadway theaters are all around.
Wake up to the smell of cappuccinos brewing in the lobby and retire to the hotel's oversized rooms that are furnished in Empire style, with bronzy velvet upholstery, accents of sunburnt orange, and Italian marble bathrooms. The concierge is a member of Les Clefs d'Or, a prestigious alliance of the world's top concierges. One service that can be arranged: a complimentary ride to Wall Street on weekday mornings in a private car.
- "A welcome dose of Italian hospitality in the heart of New York" -- Frommer's
- "This Italian-inspired hotel is just a four-minute walk from Times Square" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Children and additional guests: Crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request and in Junior Suite Rooms and above only: $30 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Residents Fee of $35.00 per night (subject to tax) applies and is included in the total price shown.
The Residents Fee includes: a $10 Beverage allowance per day, redeemable in the Lobby Bar (allowances to be reflected on the guest room folio), unlimited local, long distance and international phone calls, in room High Speed Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi), unlimited use of our 24/7 Fitness Center, (equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machines and free weights), and unlimited use of our Business Center, (including printing, scanning and faxing).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.