Why We Love It
- Contemporary, quirky design on the edge of Montreal's historic central district
- Directly connects to the city's underground network of shops and metro stations
- Absinthe bar pours the mischevious "green fairy"
- Rooms are particularly spacious for Montreal, at about 420 square feet
"[Draws] design-savvy tourists" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Facing both Old Montreal and the city's convention center, the InterContinental Montreal is a great stopover for both business travelers and sightseers. Rooms are spacious, at about 420 square feet, and corner rooms are particularly large, with two walls of nearly floor-to-ceiling windows filled with skyline views.
Absinthe, the titillatingly illicit beverage of choice for artists in belle epoque Paris, now flows freely (and legally) from ornate glass vessels in the lobby bar Sarah B. The Provencal brasserie Osco! serves a hearty breakfast buffet of pastries, juices, salmon, omelets and cold cuts.
Less than five blocks from the hotel, the straight streets of downtown start to warp and curve along the winding footpaths that make up Montreal's historic core. Here, stately stone structures and cobbled streets surround 18th- and 19th-century landmarks from the town's founding, including a Gothic chapel, a Renaissance Revival market pavilion, and remains of the ramparts that surrounded the original fortified city.
- "This award-winning luxury hotel ... [draws] international business travelers and design-savvy tourists" -- Fodor's
- "[Rooms] are spacious, quiet, and outfitted with marble bathrooms, low-slung wingback chairs, and comfortable beds" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
Services Baby-sitting service on request (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
Internet Wi-Fi in guest rooms (Complimentary for IHG rewards members, otherwise fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Children and additional guests: Children 18 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2. Extra beds not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CA$45 per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.