Mayfair Hotel & Spa
Why We Love It
- Provides modern amenities within the walls of the landmark Art Nouveau building
- Most rooms have private balconies with Japanese hot tubs
- Rooftop pool terrace is open late and has cabanas, a fireplace and lounge
- Spartico Restaurant serves casual Italian fare, like wood-fired pizzas
"Upscale property with unusual architecture and Old World flavor" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
This boutique hotel first welcomed guests to Miami’s bohemian Coconut Grove neighborhood 30 years ago. Today, the 4-star Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers contemporary amenities within the walls of the landmark building. Embracing the area’s roots, the hotel is ornamented with handcrafted wood doors, Spanish-inspired mosaic tiles and rooftop decorations reminiscent of Gaudi’s masterpieces in Barcelona.
Each room was renovated in 2012 with stone floors, carved mahogany headboards and seagrass furniture. Marble bathrooms include Roman spa tubs, and most rooms feature balconies and Japanese soaking tubs. Some suites stretch up to 1,200 square feet, with the living space separated from the bedroom by French doors. All accommodations include complimentary Wi-Fi.
The rooftop pool glows turquoise, surrounded by gauzy white cabanas, and is accented with a fireplace and full bar open late into the night. For dinner, guests can dine on stone-fired pizza at the hotel’s Spartico restaurant. The hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and spa with seven treatment rooms. Near the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and the University of Miami, the hotel is right across the street from CocoWalk’s open-air shopping and outdoor cafes.
- "Coconut Grove's alternative to cookie-cutter hotel brands" -- Frommer’s
- "Boasts an old-world decor and high-end amenities such as organic body treatments and plush pet beds" -- Zagat
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.00 and USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 200.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50. per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.