Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond Resort with two golf courses, driving range, two pools and three-story spa
- Resort is not oceanfront but shuttles guests to its private beach club five minutes away
- In Miami’s Aventura suburb, 15 miles from South Beach
- Kid-friendly features include a lazy river, waterslide and kids club
"An active, discerning vacationer's dream" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Dreamt up on the back of a cocktail napkin in 1967, the Turnberry Isle Miami takes its name from the adjacent country club and boasts 300 acres of outdoor amenities for the entire family. The AAA 4-Diamond resort’s terra cotta roof and manicured landscape look like a Mediterranean villa, but the resort is nestled just outside Miami in the sunny suburb of Aventura.
Golfers flock to the property for its two 18-hole PGA Championship golf courses in addition to a driving range, but the resort also includes four clay tennis courts – illuminated 24/7 for midnight matches -- two pools, a private marina and a sprawling fitness center with its own spinning studio. Families can reserve spots in the kids club while parents golf or splash together in the lazy river and on the 180-foot waterslide. The resort boasts a three-story spa with 27 treatment rooms, meaning guests never wait long for a massage before heading back into the Florida sunshine. Although the property is not on the sand, guests can hop on a complimentary shuttle to the resort’s private beach club.
Each building is named for a tropical flower, and lush gardens weave between the structures. Guest rooms are spacious and comfortable with flat-screen TVs, Keurig coffee makers and Wi-Fi access. French doors open to private balconies or terraces looking out at the gardens, golf courses or pools.
Come mealtime, guests can dine at two celebrity chef restaurants -- Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak or Scott Conant's Corsair restaurant. For a more casual setting, the poolside Laguna Grill serves fresh salads, gourmet burgers and cocktails alfresco.
- "This gorgeous 300-acre retreat has every possible facility for relaxation seekers and active guests, particularly golfers" -- Frommer’s
- "The secluded Turnberry Isle Miami hotel tends to exceed travelers' expectations" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 36 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 200.00 (Refundable) per day
- Resort fee: USD 27.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.