Sirayane Boutique Hotel and Spa
Why We Love It
- Stunning Atlas Mountain views
- Peaceful rural location,a 10-minute drive from the medina in the hotel's free shuttle
- The two pools are heated in winter and there's a small spa for hammam treatments
- Plenty of free extras including breakfast, Wi-Fi, and traditional mint tea on arrival
"The perfect anecdote to... the Medina" -- OK! Magazine
Rooms & Rates
OverviewDescribed as one of the "new ones to watch" in Morocco by The Guardian when it first opened in 2010, the Sirayane Boutique Hotel continues to turn heads with its modern architecture and friendly service. The hotel is hidden in a rural spot, a 10-minute drive from the clamor of the medina, and is a good choice for a tranquil retreat. For those who don’t want to miss bartering in the souks, there is a free city-center shuttle, which runs six times a day until late.
On site, there are two palm-fringed pools, heated from November-April, a fitness room and a small spa with blissful hammam treatments. The restaurant serves an extensive breakfast spread, including Moroccan pancakes and omelets cooked to order, and the dinner menu ranges from French and international classics to authentic Moroccan tagines. After dinner, relax in the Shisha Sports Bar, complete with pool table.
Rooms are spacious and stylish, with enormous wooden headboards, polished floors and concrete terraces. Most suites have their own private gardens and some also come with individual plunge pools (heated November-April). Basic rooms overlook the rear of the property, so choose a larger room or suite for views over the Atlas Mountain and the pool.
A city tax of €2.50 per person, per night is charged by the hotel directly.
- "Service is unobtrusive but friendly" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "The perfect anecdote to a few days in the Medina was some downtime at the Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa" -- OK! Magazine
- "The hotel serves excellent, well-priced food [and] has a good spa" -- The Telegraph
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 220 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.