Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Why We Love It
- AAA 5-Diamond hotel with two pools, a Jacuzzi and kid-friendly wading pool
- Soaring 70 stories above Biscayne Bay, it's in Florida's tallest building
- Enjoy drinks near the pool at the on-site Bahia or visit the elite on-site steakhouse
- Home to an Equinox Sports Club with 100 complimentary fitness classes each week
"Beyond the façade and the utilitarian lower lobby, it's pure palatial chic" -- TimeOut Miami
Rooms & Rates
Despite its minimalist exterior, the AAA 5-Diamond hotel stands out on the Miami skyline -- the 70-story tower is the tallest building in the state -- and inside, the marble lobby and hallways look and feel like an art gallery. In the city’s Financial District, the luxurious hotel is a favorite of business travelers, offering “a respite from the nine-to-five mayhem” of Brickell Avenue (Fodor’s).
The luxurious hotel pampers guests with a 50,000-square-foot Equinox fitness center. In addition to state-of-the-art equipment, the gym offers over 100 fitness classes each week, including yoga and spinning. After a tough workout, soothe weary muscles in one of the spa’s 10 treatment rooms or at the full-service salon. For some time in the Florida sun, guests can visit the two-acre pool terrace or splash around in the kid-friendly wading pool, surrounded by palm trees and hammocks. Once the sun sets, linger at the alfresco bar for cocktails and stunning views.
The swanky seventh-floor terrace bar overlooks the pool area, while the poolside bar serves up one of the best mojitos in town. The flagship restaurant Edge: Steak and Bar is known for classic American cuisine presented in a contemporary atmosphere. Catering to families, the hotel offers a special kids-only room service menu, milk and cookies at bedtime, child-size robes and childproofed rooms upon request.
- "An art lover's nirvana, particularly if you like the voluptuous statues of Fernando Botero" -- Concierge.com
- "Luxe, albeit somewhat museumlike" -- Frommer’s
- "Cooly elegant and immaculately maintained" -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.