Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
Why We Love It
- For the best views, book a corner room above the 14th floor
- Located in the heart of downtown near museums, restaurants and businesses
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms; Club Level also includes free breakfast and evening reception
- Fitness center includes lap pool, sauna and whirlpool tub
"Offering some of the best views of the city" -- AAA
98% (124 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
From its location on downtown Vancouver’s highest point, the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel offers some of the best views of the water, mountains and city skyline. The most sought-after views are from above the 14th floor of one of the hotel's two gleaming glass towers, or in one of the corner rooms with two walls of windows.
No matter which landscape is visible through its floor-to-ceiling windows, each room is spacious and includes a flat-screen television, local artwork and Sheraton Signature Bed. Deluxe Rooms are on higher floors, and suites feature separate living rooms to accommodate additional guests. Upgrading to the Club Level includes continental breakfasts, evening wine receptions and snacks throughout the day from the private lounge. Wi-Fi is complimentary with all reservations.
The hotel features a fitness center with a 50-foot lap pool, sauna and hot tub. For meals, the Café One serves contemporary Canadian cuisine under modern chandeliers in a space flooded with natural light. Bar One taps into the property’s huge reserve of British Columbian wines in addition to an extensive selection of single-malt scotches and locally sourced craft beers.
In the heart of Vancouver, the hotel is within walking distance of the area’s businesses and entertainment. Visitors can easily reach museums, theaters, outdoor markets, local restaurants and nightlife hot spots.
- "This stunning pair of ultramodern glass high-rises is on Downtown's highest ground" -- Fodor's
- "Rooms on any of the 40-plus floors offer almost uninterrupted views of the ocean and mountains" -- TimeOut Vancouver
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 35 and CAD 65 for adults, CAD 25 and CAD 55 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(124 Member Reviews)