Why We Love It
- Elevated location offers good views of the skyline
- A 10-minute walk to Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan nightlife and a 30-minute walk to Woodley Park (the zoo)
- Pickup and drop-off spot for sightseeing tours
"Located uphill from Dupont Circle, farther from the monuments but closer to the D.C. nightlife" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Washington Hilton has looked over Dupont Circle for 50 years and received a $140 million makeover in 2010, with guest rooms and the health club revamped and a pool added to the property. Although the hotel is three miles from the National Mall’s monuments and museums, the surrounding area offers a wealth of landmarks and nightlife for guests. In a 10-minute walk, guests can reach Dupont Circle, Adams Morgan and the U Street Corridor. The National Zoo in Woodley Park is just 30 minutes away on foot.
Rooms are bright, featuring minimalist design and allergen-free comforters and pillows. All rooms have a work station, and suites also include seating areas. Upgrading to the Executive Rooms on the 10th floor gains access to the lounge’s free breakfast and afternoon hors d’oeuvres as well as complimentary Wi-Fi. Room service is available throughout the day, including a children’s menu.
On site, guests have a wide range of dining options including a sports bar; the chic lobby bar with complimentary Wi-Fi; the coffee shop, which opens at 5:30 each morning; and the District Line, serving American comfort foods for breakfast and lunch with the option to sit outside from May through October.
The hotel’s fitness center is $10 per day for hotel guests and complimentary for HHonors members. The outdoor pool is free for guests and has a wide sundeck and a children’s wading pool. The hotel is a pickup/drop-off site for an open-top sightseeing tour bus.
- "A perfect spot to unwind after a day of business or seeing the sights" -- Fodor’s
- "A stone's throw away from Dupont Circle and ... convenient to a number of Washington, D.C. area attractions" -- Travel + Leisure
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 18.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 18.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40+18% tax per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48+18% tax per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.