$179 – Belize Jungle Villas incl. Breakfast, 60% Off
This luxe eco-lodge in the middle of the San Ignacio jungle welcomes guests to relax in palm-thatched cottages with stunning views.
- What's included:
- Stay most dates through Dec. 15
- $179 per night ... Cottage Collection
- $259 per night ... Macal Cottage featuring two private terraces with hammocks and an outdoor Jacuzzi
- $329 per night ... Spa Villa with three bedrooms and a full kitchen
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $22)
- One "creatures of the night" hike per person (reg. $17)
- Wi-Fi, canoeing, guided tour of the butterfly exhibit, early morning bird walks, plus access to the natural history center, Maya medicinal plant trail and infinity swimming pool
- Cottage Collection and Macal Cottage prices are based on up to three guests sharing a room; the Spa Villa price is based on up to six guests sharing a room (the maximum number of guests that our system allows is five guests, so please choose five guests in the booking calendar, but rest assured the room fits six guests)
- Additional adults are $75 per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Cancellations received within 45 days of arrival receive a 50% refund; otherwise rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"The gracefully landscaped grounds ... are magnificent" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Surrounded by 400 acres of private rain forest
- On-site organic farm provides produce for farm-to-table dining
- First place at National Geographic's 2017 World Legacy Awards
- On-site amenities and activities include a nature reserve, spa, bi-level infinity pool, butterfly farm, hiking trails, mountain biking, canoeing, river tubing and horseback riding
From its humble beginnings as a vegetable farm and haven for backpackers, Chaa Creek is now lauded as “one of Belize's most prestigious eco-resorts” (Travel + Leisure). 10% of all room revenue goes to environmental and social programs.
Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, near the border with Guatemala, the eco-friendly resort pays homage to the local culture and environment by marrying the land's natural beauty with man-made conveniences. The thatched-roof cottages, which serve as guest rooms, are kept naturally cool by the traditional adobe design. The lodge's rustic luxury is highlighted in the cottages' terra-cotta tile floors and Guatemalan textiles. Much of the food served in the restaurant is organically grown on the hotel’s own farm.
Guests can commune with nature while hiking the medicinal trail or canoeing the Macal River, where they can spot toucans, iguanas and monkeys. Or they can choose to relax at the infinity pool or on-site spa. With caves, Mayan archeological sites and temples (Xunantunich) located nearby, there's even more to be discovered.
- "Chaa Creek has a powerful effect on everyone, with its simple pace and its natural setting, which allow visitors to stop and savor the sounds of the jungle" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Service is very friendly and personable" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person charge is $75 (subject to tax) per person per night for the 3rd and 4th persons. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $75 (subject to tax) per person per night for the 3rd and 4th persons. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$179 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Dec. 15
Getting ThereFly into Belize International Airport where rental cars are available. The resort is located an hour and a half away by car. Chaa Creek can arrange a minivan pickup from the airport for $150 for a group of one to four people.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)