$179 – Belize Jungle Villas w/Breakfast, 55% Off
This luxe eco-lodge in the middle of the San Ignacio jungle welcomes guests to relax in palm-thatched cottages while sipping sorrel flower iced tea.
- What's included:
- Stay most dates through Nov. 14
- $179 per night ... Cottage Collection
- $259 per night ... Macal Cottage featuring two private terraces with hammocks and an outdoor Jacuzzi
- $329 per night ... Spa Villa with three bedrooms and a full kitchen
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $22)
- Wi-Fi, canoeing, hiking, guided tour of the butterfly exhibit, early morning bird walk, plus access to natural history center, Maya medicinal plant trail and infinity swimming pool
- Price is based on two adults sharing a room
- Additional adults are $75 per night
- Cottage Collection sleeps up to three, Macal Cottage fits three and the Spa Villa sleeps up to six (select five guests when booking)
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary self-parking
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"The gracefully landscaped grounds ... are magnificent" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Surrounded by 400 acres of private rainforest
- On-site organic farm provides produce for farm-to-table dining
- First place at National Geographic's 2017 World Legacy Awards
- 10% of room revenue goes to environmental and social programs
- Mayan archaeological site, Xunantunich, has two ancient temples and is only 30 minutes away by car and ferry
From its humble beginnings as a vegetable farm and haven for backpackers, Chaa Creek is now lauded as “one of Belize's most prestigious eco-resorts” (Travel + Leisure).
Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, near the border with Guatemala, the eco-friendly resort pays homage to the local culture and environment by marrying the land's natural beauty with man-made conveniences. The thatched-roof cottages, which serve as guest rooms, are kept naturally cool by the traditional adobe design. The lodge's rustic luxury is highlighted in the cottages' terra-cotta tile floors and Guatemalan textiles.
With a nature reserve, horseback riding, infinity pool, butterfly farm, hiking trails and a spa, the lodge supplies a range of activities to keep travelers engaged. Guests can commune with nature while hiking the medicinal trail or canoeing the Macal River, where they can spot toucans, iguanas and monkeys. With caves and Mayan ruins nearby, there's even more to be discovered.
- "Chaa Creek has a powerful effect on everyone, with its simple pace and its natural setting, which allow visitors to stop and savor the sounds of the jungle" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Service is very friendly and personable" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person charge is $75 (subject to tax) per person per night for the 3rd and 4th persons. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $75 (subject to tax) per person per night for the 3rd and 4th persons. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$179 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates through Nov. 14
Getting ThereFly into Belize International Airport where rental cars are available. The resort is located an hour and a half away by car. Chaa Creek can arrange a minivan pickup from the airport for $150 for a group of one to four people.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(10 Member Ratings)