Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
Why We Love It
- Named among Travel + Leisure World's Best Hotels (2014) and U.S. News & World Report's top five Phoenix hotels
- Features three pools set against
Camelback Mountain and a 5-star spa
- Views from guest room patios and balconies showcase the Sonoran Desert
- Scottsdale has more than 300 days of sunshine per year, making it a prime spot for lounging poolside
"One of Arizona's prettiest getaways" -- Frommer's
92% (313 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Ranked on Travel + Leisure's World's Best Hotels list in 2014, this award-winning Spanish-inspired resort set in the Sonoran Desert offers three pools and six on-site dining options, including the AAA 4-Diamond Prado restaurant. Find shade poolside under the towering palm trees or rent a cabana for the day (fees apply) to take a break from the sun entirely. Take advantage of the resort's guided activities like hiking, poolside yoga and happy hour (fees apply). With Camelback Mountain as the backdrop to the hotel, take in beautiful vistas and explore the many hiking paths that abound.
Guest rooms are furnished in dark wood and bold colors with custom-designed plush beds and deep-soaking tubs in the bathrooms. Rooms also feature private balconies or patios, a perfect spot to have breakfast or relax with a glass of wine as the sun goes down.
Spend the day at Joya Spa, which offers a full treatment menu with the usual massages and facials and more unique offerings such as hammam baths and naturopathic services including cupping and acupuncture. Continue the pampering in the spa’s steam rooms, whirlpools and saunas. After your treatment, head up to the rooftop terrace to refuel with fresh and healthy menu items in a relaxed spa setting.
Golfers will love playing on one of the many golf courses (there are nearly 200 in the area). Head into downtown Scottsdale -- a 15-minute drive -- to explore restaurants, bars, art galleries and shops.
Make the most of Scottsdale with deals for spa days, gourmet dinners and activities.
- "With its graceful plazas and arcaded walkways, this 35-acre retreat located at the foot of Camelback Mountain so resembles an Andalusian pueblo blanco that you’ll forget you’re in Arizona" -- Travel + Leisure
- "The Moroccan-inspired spa, perhaps the only one in Arizona with services that include a hammam ritual, is at the heart of things" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (Pack 'n Play available on request, free of charge for children). Extra bed available on request and in the king bed rooms only: $25 (+ tax) per night for children and adults. Extra person charge is $25 (+tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (max weight is 40 lbs) and will be charged a nonrefundable fee of $100 per stay on checkout.
A nightly resort fee of $25 + tax applies and includes:
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.