Marigot Beach Club & Dive Resort
Why We Love It
- With an on-site PADI dive center and a lovely beach, this unpretentious boutique resort appeals to water sports enthusiasts and sun-worshipers alike
- All roomy accommodations have a kitchenette, and there's a popular on-site restaurant for those who would rather not cook
- Guests receive a ferry pass to come and go as they please, making it easy to access the nearby Marina Village and additional restaurant options
“Everyone loves the location” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
This nature-rich resort on a secluded peninsula in St. Lucia is a good fit for divers, families and relaxation-seeking couples alike. The unpretentious atmosphere attracts laid-back travelers looking for great location and great value.
Located on Marigot Bay, the resort offers beautiful views and immediate access to a palm tree-lined beach. The on-site PADI dive center hosts a wide range of dive courses and planned diving trips; there are also great snorkeling spots in Marigot Bay. Guests can hang by the pool, relax in the spa and wellness center or try out some water sports. The resort has a 34-foot boat available for rent for guests wanting to explore and spend the day sightseeing.
Rooms are modestly decorated yet spacious and come equipped with private balconies and kitchenettes. Doolittle’s, the on-site restaurant and bar, has live music and local cuisine and is the “best place to be on the island” according to Frommer’s. The resort also has an on-site pizza place and a fresh juice bar.
- “This laid-back, 32-room beach resort in Marigot Bay is an affordable option for both families and couples with an interest in water sports and lazing on the beach” -- Oyster
- “Divers love this place, and everyone loves the location facing the little palm-studded beach at Marigot Bay” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, for one child up to age 2 in all rooms except the Three Bedroom Villa: $10.00 per night. Extra beds available, on request, in all rooms except the Three Bedroom Villa for one adult or one child up to age 12: $20.00 per night. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Small pets (up to 5 lbs.) are allowed on request, free of charge.
A resort fee of $10.00 per night applies and includes free use of the resort facilities (i.e.-gym), local calls and printing of boarding passes. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.