Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
Why We Love It
- This mini urban resort is a five-minute drive from the J. Paul Getty Museum
- Guests get free shuttle rides to sites within three miles of the hotel
- Outdoor heated pool and tennis courts with free tennis equipment rentals
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
"The sort of place you could sequester yourself away for days at a time and want for nothing" -- TimeOut Los Angeles
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Spread over a tiered seven-acre property in Bel Air, the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel has the vibe of a chic boutique hotel with some bonus resort amenities added to the mix. Since the property grounds are a bit steep, a van shuttles guests between the restaurant and lobby to an uphill building that houses the rooms, pool, fitness center and spa.
Standard rooms are over 500 square feet and decorated in relaxing shades of cream and camel. Gauzy curtains keep out the Southern California sun, opening to reveal floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies in many rooms. In-room amenities like cotton bathrobes, yoga mats with pose instructions from Yogaworks and Apple docking stations add a nice touch. Wi-Fi is free in all rooms and suites come with a Roman bath tub and a separate bedroom with a California king bed.
Guests can be found lounging by the palm-lined pool that has food and drink service and shaded cabanas available to rent. There is also a tennis court with complimentary gear to borrow and a spa with 16 massage options.
California cuisine with a French twist is served at the On Sunset restaurant. Visitors can choose between the dining room and sunny terrace for three meals a day and brunch on Sunday. The piano lounge mixes up cocktails like blood orange and pomegranate martinis as well as gourmet small plate pizzas, Kobe beef sliders and truffle fries.
A fleet of Cadillac Escalades await the call from the concierge to take guests (for free) to restaurants, theaters and landmarks within three miles of the property.
- "The sort of place you could sequester yourself away for days at a time and want for nothing" -- TimeOut Los Angeles
- "Llike two hotels in one--though both cater to the same privacy concerned and discerning clientele that is comprised of high-end business travelers, summer family vacationers and retreat-seeking rich people" -- Fodor’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.