The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond hotel is a 10-minute walk from the White House
- Nicknamed “Washington’s Correct Address” and hosted nearly every president since JFK
- Pet-friendly hotel offers special room-service menu for dogs
- On-site Argentinean steakhouse headed by Iron Chef champion
"The Loews Madison Hotel is as good as it gets in this city" -- U.S. News and World Report Travel
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Even if they're only in town for a few days, guests of The Loews Madison Hotel can see all D.C. has to offer from its prime location near the National Mall and six Metro lines. Dubbed “Washington’s Correct Address” the property is a historic destination in itself, having hosted nearly every U.S. president since JFK.
A complimentary Washington Post is delivered to their doorstep as guests start their morning surrounded by amenities like free Wi-Fi, heated towel racks, umbrellas and pet necessities that bring the comforts of home into each room. The silver-gray walls are splashed with amaranth accents, the color scheme chosen to reflect the city’s world-famous cherry blossoms. Added luxuries like marble bathrooms with Jacuzzis, dining rooms, terraces and panoramic views of the nation’s capital make those staying in suites feel appropriately presidential.
Rural Society fires up traditional Argentine steak under the direction of Iron Chef Winner Jose Garces. For cocktails, visitors settle into high stools and tufted couches at the sophisticated PostScript lounge. Loews welcomes traveling families with extras for kids like children's menus, a game closet filled with toys, and age-appropriate DVDs and activity books, while teens are treated to a music download card and access to a lending library of Gameboys, board games and DVD players. Not forgetting about four-legged children, the Loews offers a gourmet room service menu for dogs, pet-walking and sitting services, in addition to bedding, leashes and collars.
- "The Loews Madison Hotel is within easy reach of both the downtown sights and the midtown shops and restaurants" -- Travel + Leisure
- "The signatures of presidents, prime ministers, sultans, and kings fill the guest register" -- Fodor’s
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 75.00 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.