Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Why We Love It
- Sparkling with a AAA 5 Diamond award, this plush tower also made Conde Nast Traveler's 2016 Gold List
- The rooms here are some of the largest hotel digs in Chicago
- The award-winning spa is a must
- It's set two blocks from the Mag Mile, surrounded by high-end shops
"Stunning views" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Towering 92 stories above Chicago’s ritzy River North neighborhood, Trump International Hotel & Tower boasts a long list of awards including Forbes 5-Star, AAA 5 Diamond, Conde Nast Gold List and one of Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best.
The luxury hotel earns high marks for its impeccable style, which is evident in its guest rooms (some of the largest in the city) that showcase floor-to-ceiling windows, full kitchens and elegant cream-and-gray décor. It’s also praised for its service; the signature concierge program can handle everything from stocking the kitchen to arranging a picnic in the park.
The best views can be seen from nearly every corner of the hotel, including from the massive 4-star spa and the two-star Michelin-rated restaurant, Sixteen. The Terrace at Trump is a popular spot for locals and tourists to dine al fresco.
The highly lauded hotel also boasts a prime downtown location within walking distance of world renowned shopping on Michigan Avenue, Millennium Park and The Art Institute.
- "Spacious accommodations allow plenty of room to relax, with custom furnishings, stainless steel kitchens, photos and artwork of Chicago landmarks, and wood accompaniments" -- Travel + Leisure
- "With some of the best views in Chicago, the Trump International Hotel & Tower attracts a crowd of power brokers, women in fur coats, and anyone else who wants top-of-the-line luxury" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Pets are allowed on request, under 25 lbs. Charges will apply, waiver signed upon arrival.
Children and additional guests: Children under 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge. Extra beds are not available for children or adults.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel credit may be used for food & beverage, spa (services only), mini-bar and towards valet parking. Any unused portions are forfeited upon check-out.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.