Park Hyatt Washington
Why We Love It
- Five-star hotel near Georgetown, the White House and Dupont Circle
- All-suite property featuring rainfall showers, free Wi-Fi and digital NY Times
- Obama’s a fan of Blue Duck Tavern, voted “10 Best Hotel Restaurants” (USA Today, 2015)
- The hotel has a glassed-in pool, fitness center and offers complimentary bicycle rentals
"It’s no wonder the hotel is a favorite of culture buffs and high-flying politicians alike" -- AFAR Magazine
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Within a mile of Dupont Circle, Georgetown and Embassy Row, the five-star Park Hyatt Washington offers luxury in the heart of D.C. Curating goods from the region’s farmers and craftsmen, the property is filled with local foods, Shaker-style wood furniture, native flora presented with sleek lines and soothing neutral shades.
Earth-toned suites feature a collection of hardcover books on American heritage, commissioned folk art and limestone baths with rain showers. Each room includes contemporary comforts like free Wi-Fi, spa-inspired bath products and complimentary digital copies of the New York Times, with separate seating areas to stretch out and read the paper.
In addition to a 24-hour fitness center, the hotel is less than a mile from the Potomac River trails and the National Mall, a favorite jogging circuit of the nation’s leaders. Those new to the city can borrow maps of running routes and GPS watches from the concierge. The property offers complimentary bike rentals for children and adults with helmets, locks, water and maps for those who wish to explore town on two wheels. The sky-lit saltwater pool and whirlpool are open until 10 p.m., making for the perfect place to relax and stargaze after a day of sightseeing.
President Barack Obama has been spotted dining on American cuisine at the hotel’s award-winning Blue Duck Tavern, famous for its apple pie. A worldwide selection of herbal delicacies can be ordered at Tea Cellar where rare teas from as far as the Himalayas can cost up to $300 per pot. The upscale bar offers cocktails and glass-enclosed booths for private political discussions, and small plates from Blue Duck are served at the marble and glass bar.
- "Offers a sleek urban escape in a city where so much of the design leans toward the traditional" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "Understated elegance and refined service are much in evidence at this soothing city getaway" -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $10 and USD $40 for adults, USD 10 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.