$99-$129 – Weekends at 4-Star DC Hotel, 30% Off
As part of a larger summer sale with Omni Hotels & Resorts, this DC property is discounting rooms by 30% on select dates now through September and we found weekends to be the best deal here.
- What's included:
- Travel now through Sept. 29
- $99-$129 per night ... select Fridays-Sundays
- $199-$249 per night ... many Mondays-Thursdays
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room
- Additional guests, ages 12 and over are +$20 per guest per night (subject to tax); children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee but a 14.8% sales tax is additional
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $9.95 per night
- Only valet parking is available with in/out privileges for $52 per car daily
- Pet-friendly with one pet (max. 25 pounds) is allowed on request for an additional fee of $25 per stay per room
What you need to know:
"This D.C. Omni is one of the city's top luxury chain hotels" -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- Eleven-acre landmark property backing up to Rock Creek Park
- Built in 1930 and featured on Historic Hotels of America list
- Manicured lawns and outdoor pool with food and drink service
- Blocks to the National Zoo and Embassy Row
One of D.C.’s few properties featured on the Historic Hotels of America list, the Omni Shoreham opened nearly a century ago adjacent to Rock Creek Park. The opulent, art deco lobby sparkles as natural light bounces off the room’s chandeliers from French doors leading out to the back lawn. The 11-acre property includes manicured gardens, a heated outdoor pool, seasonal kiddie pool, fire pits and a fitness center.
Originally a hotel and apartment complex, accommodations are varying sizes, starting at 300 square feet. For the best views, book a Premium View room with immediate views of the park and gardens. Upon check-in, kids are gifted with a backpack full of games and treated to milk and cookies before bedtime on their first evening in the hotel.
Signing up for the complimentary Omni Select Guest Loyalty program grants access to free Wi-Fi, morning beverage service, shoeshines and more. Fitness-focused guests can book Get Fit Rooms with a yoga mat, weights, towels and bottled water.
The landmark hotel has hosted inaugural balls since opening as well as icons like the Beatles and heads of state, but the property also caters to traveling families with movie nights, bike rentals and its close proximity to the Smithsonian National Zoo. On-site Robert's Restaurant serves comfort food made from locally-sourced ingredients and Dupont Circle’s restaurants are 10 minutes away by cab.
- "So heavy with history, it's become a 'slept there' landmark" -- BlackBook
- "Families love it for its large seasonal pool and smaller kiddie pool, children’s amenities and its proximity to Rock Creek Park and the National Zoo" -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: $25 (plus tax, per night).
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 12 and over is 20.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra beds are not available.
One pet (maximum weight: 25 pounds) is allowed on request.
Guest will be required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage caused by the pet.
Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy – there is no weight limit.
Please contact the hotel if you have more than one pet and for additional pet policy information.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 52.00 USD (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property. Buses, RVs and Tractor Trailers are not allowed.
The pool is open seasonally from April – October, depending on weather conditions.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Select Fridays-Sundays through Sept. 29
Getting ThereThe hotel is seven miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and visitors can expect to pay $30 in cab fare to reach the destination.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(8 Member Ratings)