$99 – Modern Detroit Boutique Hotel w/Parking, Save 50%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Just outside of downtown Detroit is Corktown, an enclave of hip restaurants, shops, breweries and bars -- along with this modern boutique hotel that's got an "ultra-cool vibe" (Detroit News).
Members can save up to half off a stay with parking through the end of the year, including Tigers and Lions game days (based on availability).
- Stay in a 1 Queen Bed room through December
- $99 per night ... Sunday-Friday
- Complimentary self-parking (reg. $10 per night)
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted
- These rates are nonrefundable -- but members who upgrade to a refundable rate also receive a $25 credit per stay to the hotel's Red Dunn Kitchen
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 10 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- The $99 rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates start at $129 and include a food-and-beverage credit
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located near downtown in hip, resurgent Corktown with tons of cool bars and restaurants nearby
- Features furniture, art and even bicycles crafted by Detroit businesses
- 2 miles from Ford Field and Comerica Park; minutes from the Cobo Center
- This "contemporary and urban" boutique has "been elevated with excellent design and an artsy hipster vibe" (The Telegraph)
Most Detroit visitors tend to stay at the more corporate hotels downtown, but some travelers will want to explore the part of the city that's been called one of the Best Detroit Neighborhoods to Spend a Weekend (Thrillist), one of the city's "hottest up-and-coming areas" (The Telegraph) and even the 'hood that "helped lead the city's renaissance" (Food & Wine). If that's you, the Trumbull and Porter is where you want to stay.
Rooms at this industrial-chic boutique feature exposed concrete floors and marble desktops, while the walls are accented with art from Detroit-area artists. Thoughtful details include bottle openers attached to the desks and flat-panel 50-inch TVs, while the bathrooms are bright, fully renovated and roomy. The hotel's Red Dunn Kitchen features American cuisine, outside courtyard seating and a fire pit, and there's also a coffee shop onsite.
Heads up, foodies -- Eater says the Corktown neighborhood is "the epicenter of the city’s restaurant surge and home to some of its most beloved bars (both old and new)." If you prefer beers poured by the brewers themselves, two craft breweries -- Batch Brewing and Brew Detroit -- are both less than a block from the hotel -- while the city's famous Slows Bar BQ and the Sugar House cocktail bar are both just under a mile away.
If you're in town for a concert or a sporting event, the hotel is just a few minutes by car from Comerica Park, Ford Field, the Fox Theater, the Cobo Center and the Motown Museum.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 10 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per stay. One pet per room.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
One pet per room.
Car park fee: $10 plus tax per night.
Guests booking the "Travelzoo Deal" will receive complimentary parking.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.