Villa e Palazzo Aminta Hotel Beauty and SPA
Why We Love It
- It commands "unparalleled views" of Lake Maggiore’s Borromean Islands, says The Daily Telegraph
- It has a private beach, a swimming pool & a spa
- It has lavish interiors & 2 romantic restaurants
- Picturesque Stresa is nearby & the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle into town
"Staff are welcoming and service is professional and efficient." -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With its ornate Belle Époque façade, opulent interiors and views of Lake Maggiore’s Borromean Islands, the Hotel Villa & Palazzo Aminta offers a unique place to stay that is romantic and luxurious in equal measure. It's around a kilometre from the picturesque town of Stresa, where you'll find a decent choice of eateries with outdoor seating, from trattorias and pizzerias to seafood restaurants. The hotel operates a complimentary shuttle service to the town.
It is set in flower-filled gardens and has lavish fairytale interiors -- think sparkling chandeliers, hanging tapestries, marble columns and gilded mirrors. The I Mori Restaurant serves Italian cuisine and is open daily for lunch and dinner. It has large windows with wrought-iron detailing and looks out onto the lake and its islands. The hotel's main Le Isole Restaurant offers international cuisine and typical Italian dishes in an equally romantic setting -- it has a terrace with far-reaching views.
Private boat excursions to the picturesque Borromean Islands depart from the hotel's own beach and there are also opportunities for water sports. The outdoor swimming pool overlooks the lake, and there is a spa with a softly-lit grotto and features such as sensory showers, a steam bath, an ice waterfall and a gym.
There are 72 rooms and suites, all with private balconies or terraces. Some have views of the gardens, while others look out onto the lake.
- "This is one of those hotels where the service is so good you find yourself inventing challenges just to see how they react." -- Condé Nast Traveller
- "Located just north of Stresa, this sumptuous hotel set within its own grounds features Venetian-style floors, marble columns and fine tapestries." -- The Daily Telegraph
- "Staff are welcoming and service is professional and efficient." -- The Daily Telegraph
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 160.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 160.00 (one way), (from 18 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 99.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 15 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.