$129 & up – Vancouver Harbourfront Stay w/Parking, Reg. $226
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Vancouver is notorious for sky-high hotel rates, but this offer from the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront breaks the trend and is offering Travelzoo members 40% off stays, inclusive of valet parking.
- Nov. 1 - March 31
- Accommodation for two guests with overnight valet parking for one vehicle ($27 plus tax value):
- $129 per night ... Cityside King (select dates)
- $136 per night ... Cityview King
- $144 per night ... Partial Harbourview King
- $152 per night ... Harbourview King
- $167 per night ... Premium Harbourview King
- $205 per night ... Junior Suite
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are $23 plus tax, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Two blocks from Vancouver’s famed Stanley Park Seawall, a five-minute walk from the cruise terminal, and 15 minutes from historic Gastown
- Rooms are modern in decor, some with coveted views of Coal Harbour and the North Shore Mountains
- On-site P2P Bistro & Bar focuses on local, sustainable cuisine and overlooks the harbor
- Complimentary bicycles available for all guests
With easy access to the cruise ship terminal and some of Vancouver’s most-loved attractions, Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront is an excellent choice for guests exploring the city, or those on shorter stays. The Seawall entrance to Stanley Park, repeatedly cited as one of the “most beautiful city parks in the world” (Travel + Leisure), is on the doorstep while neighborhoods such as Gastown and the Robson Street shopping district are a 15-minute walk away.
A variety of guest rooms are available, from cityside access to soaring harbor and mountain views, all with modern decor and upgraded amenities such as floor-to-ceiling windows and Keurig coffee makers. Wi-Fi is complimentary.
The hotel is home to P2P Bistro & Bar which offers guests sweeping views of the harbor and North Shore Mountains. Fresh, local ingredients can be found in dishes such as the signature crab cakes, Haida Gwaii halibut, and certified Angus steaks. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Valid pre-authorization for room and incidentals required upon check in. The full stay balance will be paid upon departure.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Valid pre-authorization for room and incidentals required upon check in. The full stay balance will be paid upon departure.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to two guests sharing a room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$30 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Rates based on up to two guests sharing a room.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$35 plus tax per pet per stay.
Valet service fee: C$35 plus tax per day. Self-Parking fee: 29.00 CAD plus tax per day.
Includes in and out privileges.
Parking not available for vehicles over 6 feet in height.
Note: The valet parking fee will be waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rates.
Self-Parking fee: 29.00 CAD plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.