$189 – Asheville's Posh Inn on Biltmore Estate, 45% Off
Save up to 45% on stays at this rarely discounted, luxurious property on the grounds of the iconic Biltmore Estate and enjoy spectacular mountain views plus free perks.
- $189 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays, January-March
- $299 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays, January-March; 2-night minimum stay required
- Bottle of Biltmore wine (value of $20)
- Complimentary valet parking (value of $20 per day)
- Biltmore Guidebook (value of $20)
"Set in the mountains ... Inn on Biltmore Estate looks more like a castle than a hotel" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond property is known for its top-notch service and elegant accommodations
- The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle ride to the Biltmore House, a 19th-century mansion and prominent feature of the Vanderbilt estate
- Downtown Asheville's restaurants, bars and shops are a 15-minute drive away
- Guests are also a short walk or shuttle ride to the best shopping, dining, exhibits and outdoor activities of Antler Hill Village & Winery
- Guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and parking with no resort fees
A place where the staff "make[s] you feel like a friend of the Vanderbilts" (Condé Nast Traveler), The Inn on Biltmore Estate is located on George Washington Vanderbilt 8,000-acre property atop a hill surrounded by sprawling fields of grass.
This offer is for Deluxe Category rooms with two double beds or a king bed. Features at The Inn include live piano and jazz music and access to the on-site spa.
The Dining Room features regional flavors, and ingredients come from the estate itself. While the Dining Room has a suggested dress code, the Library Lounge is its casual counterpart, where seasonal dishes are paired with views of the estate. Open daily until midnight, the Lobby Bar is the ideal spot in which to kick back with a drink.
The centerpiece of the Biltmore Estate, Vanderbilt's 19th-century mansion (known as the Biltmore House), is a 20-minute drive from The Inn; it placed eighth in America's Favorite Architecture (American Institute of Architects). Guests are also a short walk or shuttle ride to the best shopping, dining, exhibits and outdoor activities of Antler Village.
- "This is the place to go if you like to walk miles and miles and just be surrounded by nature" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "Many people who visit the Biltmore mansion long to stay overnight; if you're one of them, your wish is granted in the form of this posh hilltop property on the estate" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Roll-away beds are available on request upon check-in: $25 (subject to tax) per night.
Extra person charge is $30 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Exclusive Member Rates
$189 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates January-March
Getting ThereThe Inn on Biltmore Estate is a 15-minute drive from Asheville and less than four hours by car from Atlanta. If traveling by air, the hotel is 20 minutes from the Henderson/Asheville airport, and also about a two-hour drive from Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(13 Member Ratings)