The Inn on Biltmore Estate
Why We Love It
- Perched on top of a hill, this location has views of the Biltmore Estate's far-reaching greenery
- The inn is a complimentary shuttle ride away from the Biltmore House, a 19th-century mansion and prominent feature of the Vanderbilt estate
- Free Wi-Fi, parking and no resort fees
"Set in the mountains ... Inn on Biltmore Estate looks more like a castle than a hotel" -- Forbes Travel Guide
100% (7 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A place where the staff "make[s] you feel like a friend of the Vanderbilts," the Inn on Biltmore Estate is located on what was George Washington Vanderbilt II's 8,000-acre property (Condé Nast Traveler). Atop a hill surrounded by sprawling fields of grass, this Forbes Travel Guide 4-Star hotel can help you unwind with its fine dining and spa after a day exploring the estate.
Rooms vary from deluxe rooms to premier king rooms with two double beds or a king bed; some come with property or mountain views. Features at the inn include live piano and jazz music, complimentary shuttle service throughout the estate, access to the on-site spa and no resort fees.
The Dining Room features regional flavors, and its ingredients come from the estate itself. While the Dining Room has a suggested dress code, the Library Lounge is its casual counterpart, where seasonal dishes are paired with views of the estate. Open daily until midnight, you can kick back with a drink at the Lobby Bar.
Nearby is the centerpiece of the Biltmore Estate: Vanderbilt's 19th-century mansion, known as the Biltmore House, placed eighth in America's Favorite Architecture and located a 10-minute drive from the inn (American Institute of Architects). Food and shopping can be found at the Biltmore Village, also 10 minutes away by car.
- "This is the place to go if you like to walk miles and miles and just be surrounded by nature" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "Many people who visit the Biltmore mansion long to stay overnight; if you're one of them, your wish is granted in the form of this posh hilltop property on the estate" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children welcome. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 1. Extra beds available on request: $25 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(7 Member Reviews)