$174 – Poconos Family Resort at 50% Off
Nestled in the Pocono Mountains, Woodloch Resort is often compared to "staying at a close friend's house" (New York Daily News). Travelzoo members can exclusively enjoy more than half off regular rates at this family-owned property with availability into early spring.
- Travel through May 19
- $174 per night ... select Sundays-Thursdays
- $274 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays (2-night minimum stay required)
- Upgrade to a one-bedroom suite for +$50 per night
- Includes breakfast and dinner for two guests
"There won't be any time for boredom to set in ” -- Conde Nast Traveler
Why We Love It
- One of the Top 25 Hotels for Families in the U.S. by TripAdvisor's 2017 Travelers' Choice awards
- Activities galore -- complimentary year-round outdoor adventure; golfing, zip-lining and spa treatments available for a fee; social activities, like trivia, movies and games, scheduled daily
Many of the Woodloch Resort’s visitors have been coming here for generations. For more than half a century, the family-owned retreat has beckoned guests to the banks of Lake Teedyuskung, nestled in the Pocono Mountains. With each generation, the resort expands around the lake, sweeping up more awards and recognition as it grows.
The rooms are spread across several lodges threaded through the woods. Some have rustic pine paneling and some have a private balcony with lake views; all have free Wi-Fi, a minifridge and a day bed or sleeper sofa. Meals are served family-style in the convivial main dining room.
Guests also have access to the spa just down the road at sister property The Lodge at Woodloch. Within its 40,000 square feet, it offers treatments incorporating Delaware River stones, eucalyptus steam and caviar.
On the lake, there’s sailing, waterskiing, fishing and ice-skating. On land there’s zip-lining, biking, golf and hayrides. The resort also arranges activities like family game nights and scavenger hunts, along with wall climbing, a petting zoo and archery.
- “A lot like staying at a close friend’s house. The difference? This friend has his own private lake with paddleboats and canoes, a slew of activities planned from early morning to late night … True, there are many all-inclusive resorts in the northeast, but Woodloch’s attention to detail sets it apart” -- New York Daily News
- “Practically an amusement park and resort rolled into one” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
Complimentary shuttle within resort grounds.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 5pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available on request: 20 USD (subject to tax) per crib, per stay.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Please call +1 800 966 3562 with your confirmation if you wish to add adults or children to your room. Adults are charged 100 USD per person, per night; Kids 3-19 are charged 45 USD per child, per night on weekdays and 60 USD per child, per night on weekends, holidays, and peak dates. These rates are subject to tax and service charge and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib available on request: 20 USD (subject to tax) per crib, per stay.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Base Rates do not include applicable state and room tax (7.5%). Charges will be added to the total price on check-out.
A service charge of 15% (subject to tax) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee covers gratuities for all service staff with the exception of luggage and cocktail/bar staff.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The outdoor pool is closed from September-May.
$174 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through May 19; +$100 on weekends
Getting ThereThe resort is about a two-hour drive northwest of New York City. Philadelphia is about three hours south by car.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(226 Member Ratings)