$275 – Costa Rica: Suite at 'World's Best' Resort, 55% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Named one of the top five resorts in Central America by Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards, this 5-star mountain retreat in Costa Rica seamlessly combines luxury and nature. Travelzoo members save up to 55% on suite stays through November.
- Accommodations for two in a Deluxe King Suite
- $275 per night ... most dates through November
- Upgraded casitas with fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs are also discounted
- Daily breakfast for two at Ambar Terrace (reg. $50)
- $25 resort credit per stay to use on food and beverage, the spa or activities
Travelzoo Tip: Check out the Travelzoo blog for more details on this amazing property.
What You Need to Know
- Room rate based on two adults; children up to age 12 stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Reservations require a 1-night deposit at the time of booking; rates are refundable when cancelled 30 days prior to arrival
- No matter where you book, a daily resort fee of 11.3% is due upon checkout; this covers Wi-Fi; a welcome cocktail; in-room snack and refreshment center; daily in-room coffee; use of fitness center, steam and sauna; daily scheduled activities; valet parking; and resort tote bag
- The resort is not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- 100% of Travelzoo members enjoyed their experience
- Guest rooms are spacious with sprawling terraces that overlook the mountains or San Isidro Valley
- At 20,000 square feet, the spa is the largest in Central America and includes its own hydrotherapy center
- Guests can go horseback riding, hiking, swimming, visit the on-site organic farm, take a cooking class, make a homemade scrub and go on an aircraft tour
If you think Costa Rica is all about beaches, think again. Hacienda AltaGracia, the first Auberge resort in Central America, is tucked high among the mountains of Pérez Zeledón -- one of the last unexplored areas in southern Costa Rica. Spread over 860 acres of a former coffee farm, the resort is a nature-lovers' paradise.
This luxury resort boasts numerous activities including a spa and its own 28-stable equestrian center, where guests can take a tour and hop on a horse for a ride through the mountains and rain forest. The hotel also offers ultralight aircraft tours, in which guests sit back while an expert pilot takes off in an open-air two-seater plane from the resort’s own landing strip, gliding high in the sky for aerial views of the surrounding area. After a day of exploration, refresh in either the indoor or outdoor pool and hot tub. The outdoor pool offers great mountain views.
The resort has multiple farm-to-table dining options on property, including Ambar, La Cantina and El Bistro, which all use fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Travelzoo members rave about the attentive service on property.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in the Premium Casita, Master Casita and Two Bedroom only: $50 (subject to tax) per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person charge for the Deluxe Queen Suite and Two Bedroom Casita is $75 (subject to tax) per person, per night, for each occupant over 2. Extra person charge for the Premium and Master Casita is $125 (subject to tax) per person, per night, for each occupant over 2.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in the Premium Casita, Master Casita and Two Bedroom only: $50 (subject to tax) per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of 11.3% inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$275 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(32 Member Ratings)