$159 – Kauai Beachfront Resort w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Set on 25 acres along Kauai's Coconut Coast, the Kauai Beach Resort offers a "relaxing, upscale experience" (Fodor's). This deal covers travel into December and saves 40% on regular rates.
"Rooms are extremely comfortable" -- Fodor's
- Sept. 2 - Dec. 20
- $159 per night
- Stay in a Deluxe Mountain/Garden View room
- Complimentary daily breakfast buffet for two (reg. $48 per person)
Travelzoo Tip: You can book this deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- 3-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These hotel rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are $10 more per night
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and fees
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $32 plus tax per night; the fee covers daily valet or self parking, Wi-Fi, fitness center access, cultural activities, nightly entertainment and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- There are four saltwater swimming pools, including one with a sandy bottom and a waterslide
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Lihue Airport
- The plantation-style rooms come with a private lanai and marble bathroom
- Lydgate Beach Park’s snorkeling spots and playgrounds are under a 10-minute drive
Sweeping views and lush grounds make up the 25 acres of the plantation-style Kauai Beach Resort, which backs onto Kauai’s longest beach. With the resort’s location on the Coconut Coast, you’ll have easy access to not only the beach but also Puakea Golf Course, a 15-minute drive away. The course is one of the more affordable options on the island and receives rave reviews on TripAdvisor. While the beach is not swimmable, it's perfect for a relaxing stroll.
Back at the resort, get sun-kissed while spending time at the saline outdoor pools, including lagoon pools with waterfalls. Kids and adults alike can seek thrills careening down the 75-foot waterslide. A soak in the hot tub is a welcome end to a day spent sightseeing.
Plantation-style guest rooms at the resort showcase traditional Hawaiian décor, a private lanai and a travertine marble bathroom. Some of the rooms have views of Kalepa Ridge or unbroken views of the Pacific.
To add some history to your vacation, spend time at Kilohana Plantation Estates, built in the 1930s and offering tours and train rides as a fun way for guests to learn about the island’s history.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $32 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes:
The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.