$129-$159 – Oceanview Room at 'Top Florida Resort,' 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Named a Top Resort in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2018, Hammock Beach offers Travelzoo members up to 40% off stays in oceanview rooms and suites into 2020, including some weekends.
"One of the best East Coast vacation options wedged along the coast" -- Orlando Sentinel
- Stay in an Oceanview Lodge King room through Feb. 27
- $129 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $159 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays (2-night minimum required)
- $20 food-and-beverage credit per stay
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted; on select dates, only upgraded room types are available
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types can accommodate more guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 12.5% plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi access, self-parking, one-hour bicycle rentals, beach chairs and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Nearly 2.5 miles of private beach
- Kids of all ages will appreciate the on-site water park -- which features five pools, a waterslide and a lazy river
- Great for golfers, with a Jack Nicklaus-designed course hugging the coastline
- Many highly sought-after extras encompassed in the resort fee including beach chairs, Wi-Fi access, parking and bicycle rentals
- During your stay, book a relaxing spa escape with this 40%-off deal, valid any day of the week
This oceanfront destination earns spots on both the Condé Nast Traveler's list of Top 20 Florida Resorts and one of the best resorts in Florida for families by Oyster.com. Nearly all of the Hammock Beach Resort's 330 rooms, suites and villas feature Atlantic Ocean views. Beyond that, there's plenty for golfers, spa-enthusiasts and guests looking for an escape away from the usual Florida resort destinations.
Lodge rooms overlook the golf course with the ocean in the distance, while Main Tower Suites are closer to the water park, spa and beach and come furnished with a separate bedroom, bathroom, living area with sleeper sofa, large kitchen/dining space and laundry room. Condos in the Villas are a short jaunt from the main resort building, offering a touch more privacy. All rooms feature marble entryways, walk-in showers and private balconies.
With nearly 2.5 miles of private beach, there's plenty of room to stretch out on the sand, but additional aquatic options include a multi-level swim pavilion with poolside bar and an indoor atrium pool. For golfers, the Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course has six holes that run along the coastline, while the Conservatory Course sits on 140 acres of land that features multiple man-made lakes and waterfalls; it's also the longest course in the state.
There are lots of dining options, from Italian classics to sushi and fine dining, as well as cocktails and billiards in the lounge -- there's even a cigar bar with a selection of single-malt scotches. While parents hang out there, they can send the young ones (ages 4-12) to Kids Crew, which organizes scavenger hunts, beach games and pool activities.
Hammock Beach is part of the luxury Salamander Hotels and Resorts family, so guests will be guaranteed pampering and high-touch guest services from the beginning to the end of each stay.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: $20 plus tax per day. Valet Parking includes in and out privileges.
Self-parking is complimentary; availability is limited.
A resort/facility fee of 12.50% plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out
This fee includes:
Valet Parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(122 Member Ratings)